don!edark0

Feb 1, 2020
Will there be pregnancy added? maybe the mc could hypnotized and turned into a housewife for someone or something?

Sumpfbauer

Sep 7, 2021
i really like that take of female agent. only complaint, but it's also mentioned several times, is the fast pace of corruption progress. especially that super high tech "stealing all her kinky bits and use it" should be muuuuuuuch later in the story imo.

but yeah, it's your game. do whatever is right for you.

will there be real choices in the story with further updates?

dividead

May 1, 2017
It's really ironical that losers like you are always the one trying to demotivate people. You don't talk about any of the content and just hating because it makes you feel better. Shut up KEYBOARD WARRIOR !!!!
If the truth demotivates people then perhaps they should be demotivated if they have no other way of handling that. Still, I'm not the one being an emotional asshole, I just told you my honest opinion, take a chill pill and go touch grass!
PS: I was also being rather considerate, what I meant by it's not great is that it's pretty bad.

qa95

Jun 9, 2022
You still have a lot of references to the original game that may confuse players. While I do recommend that you link to CrushStation's work I recommend that you update the bug report and discord links so that players of this mod find your forum and not confuse it with the original game.

MAX MARK

Aug 28, 2023
If the truth demotivates people then perhaps they should be demotivated if they have no other way of handling that. Still, I'm not the one being an emotional asshole, I just told you my honest opinion, take a chill pill and go touch grass!
PS: I was also being rather considerate, what I meant by it's not great is that it's pretty bad.
Try making one asshole..

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes