Ren'Py Completed FWILF Angels [Ep. 10] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
Anyone else notice they fucked up the voting? In Episode 1, they tell the player to vote on the girl they like the least to vote her out of the game, and then in Episode 2 the girl with the least votes was voted out. I wonder if they had different instructions on the patreon? It does seem like the girls with the least ugly faces got the most votes.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
anyone got episode 3 yet? I found the link online randomly but it's useless because I didn't find the decryption key to go with it.

chocolaid

Jun 6, 2020
this and few next ones (i assume) are just voting for patreons, its pointless if you are not one... also the link is visible on patreon, there's no "decryption key", you just write it correctly

Toyotacamry21

Mar 17, 2022
View attachment 1732156

Overview:
First episode: Presentation of the girls and vote for your favorite.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-21
Release Date: 2022-05-09
Developer: CHAIXAS-GAMES -
Censored: No
Version: Ep. 2
Language: English
Other Games: - - - My Secret Fever - Plump City 2 - Curvy Cougars Street
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -

View attachment 1732162 View attachment 1732163 View attachment 1732164 View attachment 1732165 View attachment 1732167 View attachment 1732168

where can i play this game ?

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
Anyone else notice they fucked up the voting? In Episode 1, they tell the player to vote on the girl they like the least to vote her out of the game, and then in Episode 2 the girl with the least votes was voted out. I wonder if they had different instructions on the patreon? It does seem like the girls with the least ugly faces got the most votes.
tbf, if out of all the devs, this is the one you're supporting on patreon, you're bound to have some "out there" tastes

WhatsFappenin

Apr 11, 2021
Forgot Why I Loath Fatties?.....this reminded me. In all honesty dev, not my thing, BUT, I didn't leave any negate ratings. You still have way more skills than I. I can only fap, not create. All the best to you.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes