3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Eggfucker007

Apr 11, 2020
been trying a lot of what's been listed here such as the winrar and 7zip suggestion with control E for enccoding. even tried bandizp and that didnt yield results, ubuntu didnt seeem to do anything either

im not sure what im doing wrong

kuruvit

Jun 15, 2017
been trying a lot of what's been listed here such as the winrar and 7zip suggestion with control E for enccoding. even tried bandizp and that didnt yield results, ubuntu didnt seeem to do anything either

im not sure what im doing wrong
What are you talking about?

Eggfucker007

Apr 11, 2020
What are you talking about?
basically ive been having no luck with getting the game to work, getting the same audio error every time.

i was told it was something about how the files are compressed and the languages so i looked for work around here, which were the things ive listed for this game

none have worked at this point in time, im about to try the locale trick

kuruvit

Jun 15, 2017
basically ive been having no luck with getting the game to work, getting the same audio error every time.

i was told it was something about how the files are compressed and the languages so i looked for work around here, which were the things ive listed for this game

none have worked at this point in time, im about to try the locale trick
Change no unicode programs language to japanese in your region config and redownload the game.

Mr.Prince

Sep 10, 2018
Hi, I'm new to the game, does Hscene progress only if you give specific gift/treasure? How to advance with Becky? I gave her my item that is available atm, but the scene/dialogue still the same the bj scene. I defeated the thunder pirates, am I too early for the scenes?

kuruvit

Jun 15, 2017
Hi, I'm new to the game, does Hscene progress only if you give specific gift/treasure? How to advance with Becky? I gave her my item that is available atm, but the scene/dialogue still the same the bj scene. I defeated the thunder pirates, am I too early for the scenes?
Girl scenes change only when you progress in the history, gifts that don't raise stats are only for 3 of e'm who don't want to f*** the MC and only to unlock the first scene, dont use Troy horse and dog food, you need those to recruit 2 characters.

Reactions: Mr.Prince
Mar 5, 2022
For anyone having trouble with the game, locale emulation doesn't work.
You're gonna have to do it the old fashioned way, and change it to Japanese locale in settings and reboot,.

Edit: You need to switch system locale before you even extract it.
Otherwise, the path names get all screwed up.

Last edited:

Zazukay

Sep 25, 2017
Here's version 3 of my x-ray patch.

I added some new cgs for Emilio.

Known bugs:
- Exiting the VIP room in Mirocos causes the last few lines of Chloe's sex scene to play. It doesn't seem to have any averse effects on gameplay and I don't know enough about RPGMaker code to fix it. Anyone with more knowledge than me is welcome to make a patch to fix it.

To install, make a backup of your pictures folder (it's in www/img) and CommonEvents.json (in the data folder) and extract the 7zip file into your www folder (choose yes when asked to overwrite).
If you decide you don't like it, just replace the contents of the pictures folder and CommonEvents.json with your backup.

I'll add any I may have missed as I run into them while playing the game.

Hope you enjoy :)

Download:

Small update - Fixed a bug that caused the wrong cg to display in Lugia's first scene. After downloading and installing v3, extract v3.1 into your data folder to update.
Link is dead. Or is it only meant to be the commonevents file and no img file? I don't suppose anyone still has this patch lying around?

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes