3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Iron Cunny

May 24, 2020
I used saladin, seto and lucia. The game was a cakewalk on normal difficulty with these three
seto can purge any buffs the enemy has, lucia can destroy any ship and enemywave with her fire arrows, and saladin is just a powerhouse overall
Where do I get Seto again? JOJON Pirates or Bacchus Crew?

I missed out on getting Iron Wall Gazan on my playthrough so I'm gonna settle.

oldpasta

Jul 20, 2018
Where do I get Seto again? JOJON Pirates or Bacchus Crew?

I missed out on getting Iron Wall Gazan on my playthrough so I'm gonna settle.
He's in one-eyed gregory's crew.
How do i recruit marius and minerva? i did the events in rodeon but he still wont join me

Iron Cunny

May 24, 2020
I wonder if I should just kill the Beast King Pirates in this run and unlock them in the next run. It's pretty hard keeping two members alive as they try to kill me, especially with the dog continuously using taunts to kill himself.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
I wonder if I should just kill the Beast King Pirates in this run and unlock them in the next run. It's pretty hard keeping two members alive as they try to kill me, especially with the dog continuously using taunts to kill himself.
From what I've been told, you really just gotta get Marius and pray to RNG that Arrest succeeds on the dog.

oldpasta

Jul 20, 2018
has anyone been able to beat the one piece characters, let alone capture them? what kind of setup do i need to beat them

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
has anyone been able to beat the one piece characters, let alone capture them? what kind of setup do i need to beat them
First Marius, Minerva, Saladin against White Beard. Then Marius, Minerva, Ace. I gave Marius the Item with +500HP, but wasted its revive ability on him. Minerva for her skillblocking ability. Gave her "Bombardement". Ace mostly to have someone with more HP to battle. Learned "Arrest" from Marius. Used "Arrest" on Franky (he can fully repair their ship once) and someone another except from Luffy (didn't work on him for me). Needed a couple trys of reload for "Arrest" to proc both times and the rest was easy.
Arrested characters can be recruited. Just don't use arrest on Whitebeard, Luffy and Garp, didn't seemed to work for me.
But the admirals seemd to be the weakest crew.
Although there are surely other setups, which might work.

Last edited:

HollowFs

Feb 16, 2020
if your aming for recuitng the one piece cast try using red dragon,bacchus & minerva. have MC learn dragons fire dragon for 5x ship atk. the meta is have the ship&team bomb the enemy ship fast to 0hp. mc use fire dragon skill, becky analytical fire buff then double shot skill, bacchus cannon rush, RD his FD skill minerva for extra precesion and subversion skill to block any aoe skill that could snipe any of the team also stops taunt and repair for the duration

Last edited:

Susuzushin

Mar 24, 2020
Can each character only use one item?

Also do Buffs stack? like having 2 30% personal attacks or does only one actually activate.

ZacharySilas

May 4, 2020
So I downloaded the NOPY version and I got an error saying it was missing "audio/se/00%E6%B1%BA%E5%AE%9A%E9%9F%B3.ogg", did I do something wrong while extracting it?

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
From what I've been told, you really just gotta get Marius and pray to RNG that Arrest succeeds on the dog.
ironically you can also use Admiral Sakazuki to beat them, he can nuke the ship fast enough with minerva locking franky.i forgot who i used last but it was a bombardier(prob Becky) and Seto. While i made the MC tank all of the luffy bs after haki. it doesn't matter if he dies , he just needs to block for one or two turn so minerva can lock safely for Sakazuki's cooldowns on 3.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Wow this game needs a "sell all" button for the cargo, it should automatically be available, and fuck the confirmation. Going through 8+ dialogue windows/button presses every time you head into town to sell your cargo is obnoxious as hell.

Enter Port, Trade, Trade Text Advance (Wtf), Supply Type, Sell, Sell Text Advance (Again, wtf) Sell Confirmation, Exit, Exit again.

Could easily be: Enter Port, Sell all cargo, Exit.

Not the fucking time to hear the characters chatting and wasting the player's time, dev. Hit a button, it should just do what it says it's going to do. I don't need to hear the shitty side character talk over and over and over again. "Which products should we trade?", "How much do you want to sell", maybe shut the fuck up and let me choose. This is one of those devs that clearly didn't playtest their own game, because if you have to do that even 5 times or so, you'd be annoyed enough with it to change that shit. The save button should also be available from the port menu.

I dunno if I even want to continue this x.x It amazes me that people can be so blind to how quickly things you're required to do repetitively can become obnoxious. That shit needs to be streamlined to be as easy/quick to do as humanly possible if you're going to make it something you grind nonstop.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2017
what teams and equipments and skills you guys use to defeat the pose game content? unable to beat down the "pirate king" and the navy... trying to recruit all of them...

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
i didnt recruit anyone on the first screen and now im having trouble beating the twin guys, i can maybe clutch it but i cant seem to recruit anyone from them. should i just beat them or did i fuck up and was supposed to recruit ppl beforehand?

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
i didnt recruit anyone on the first screen and now im having trouble beating the twin guys, i can maybe clutch it but i cant seem to recruit anyone from them. should i just beat them or did i fuck up and was supposed to recruit ppl beforehand?
Some pirates can be recruited only if you had all their events while in towns.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes