3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Frentzy

Feb 11, 2018
You can't quite enjoy the fap with this game, it lacks enough scenes, and even if you speed-run, to get as much material as possible you can't do anything unless you like 1 photo per scene (With face changed only and some cum at the end).

Overall is a good game, I think it's one of the phew games that actually are a game and the Hentai is secondary. I guess i played 8hours or so .@ . Finished the game, saw all the content except for one I can't find (some lost ship under the water).

You can have fun, I'd say play it in normal if you want to have fun, because easy mode means you have 9999 dmg and hp e.e, it's too easy and like I said not enough hentai, so it's not worthed to play it for that xD.

Tip: If you want to have success in the game, you need to get the characters, so just sink the enemy ships without killing any of the member crews. Also enslave all towns, after 3+ hours the towns will produse tens of millions and you can buy .@ anything. Also you can buy slaves with 1$ in village and sell for 18k in towns. money are easy to make and overall it's a fun game. Top tier translation xD

Reactions: James Eveleth

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
I've downloaded the Mega one, and this happens a number of times with these kind of games... When you open the .rar file, go to the img folder (like this one: RJ270709\RJ270709\www\img\pictures\34û³éÁê-âAâäâm_1.rpgmvp).
If you see some gibberish like this: 34û³éÁê-âAâäâm_1.rpgmvp, then you need to change the name encoding on the options tab, or Ctrl+E... Change to Japanese Shift-JIS...
If the name change to something like this: 34癒し庵アヤノ_3.rpgmvp, then you're good to go...

Edit: Just to clarify, this is when you're using WinRar... Others suggested bandizip (never heard of this one, seems pretty nice!), 7zip is also a very good choice...
Credit to: highlander00

Isaku

Aug 3, 2019
Pon de Ush? seriously?
Wouldn't it be "Pont de l'Ouest" or "Western Bridge" if you want to translate ポン・デ・ウシ into English..?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Just to be clear, folks.
I haven't uploaded any graphics files in my patch, only the translated files, so I'd talk to the OP to ask him/her to use the appropriate compression/extraction tool. However, thanks to your feedback, I'm using Bandizip to compress any files with Japanese text to preserve the original text, though I'd imagine you do have to change your locale to Japanese.

That being said, I've updated my patch to v1.05, since Strange over at ULMF has helped to translate some of the text in graphics. So yeah, check my sig or here: for the newest version (you can check the Changelog, but the graphics are the only thing I've changed; ship upgrade bug still present, sorry).

Make backups of your files just in case, of course. Then overwrite the files.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
You can't quite enjoy the fap with this game, it lacks enough scenes, and even if you speed-run, to get as much material as possible you can't do anything unless you like 1 photo per scene (With face changed only and some cum at the end).
I agree and disagree, lol.

I think the game actually has a ton of scenes - There's at least 9 different female crewmates, and each of them have at least 2 (if not 3) scenes. In addition, there are 5 cities and each has a female leader which you can bang (or have your crewmen bang), meaning that's 2 scenes each for them. And lastly, you get a couple of random gangbang scenes with the waitresses and villagers. So in total, you're really getting over 30 scenes (9x2 + 2x5 + 2). I'd challenge you to think of another game that has that many scenes.

The point on which I'd agree is that the game sacrifices quality for quantity. A player's favorite girl only really has, as you said, about 2-3 pics that are only slightly different, so if you're the kind of person who enjoys banging 1-2 girls constantly for new scenes, this game isn't for you. However, if you're the kind of person who likes a huge amount of variety in terms of genre, sex act, and number of girls harem-style, it might be more appealing.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Just wondering, was anyone able to to take alive the whole crew of beast king pirates on normal difficulty?

bayode5132

Nov 24, 2019
To fix the failed loading issue with 7zip, I navigated to the directory with the archive and used this command from the command line.
"C:\Program Files\7-Zip\7z.exe" x -mcp=932 Gachinko_Pirates.zip
If you have 7zip installed elsewhere, you should change that part, of course. You need the quotations marks if you have a space in your path name.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
where is the save folder? how and where do i upload the save files you guys gave.
the save is in the www folder, just take the save file and put it in the www folder and BAM!! viola

Reactions: rKnight
Aug 17, 2019
Does anyone have a recommended party for sinking the Beast King without killing anyone on normal? They are way faster than the player and that fucking dog goes into a three turn guard that can almost never be skill broken immediately. Other than the Dragon Pirates (who I'm saving til last) they are the only enemy I haven't beaten.

Also why does the ending stats (at least on easy) say something like "Towns Pillaged ?/10" when I only count 7 pillageable villages on the map. You can't attack the Town at the Edge, and it can't include the large settlements or that would bring the total to twelve. Am I somehow missing three villages?

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Does anyone have a recommended party for sinking the Beast King without killing anyone on normal? They are way faster than the player and that fucking dog goes into a three turn guard that can almost never be skill broken immediately. Other than the Dragon Pirates (who I'm saving til last) they are the only enemy I haven't beaten.

Also why does the ending stats (at least on easy) say something like "Towns Pillaged ?/10" when I only count 7 pillageable villages on the map. You can't attack the Town at the Edge, and it can't include the large settlements or that would bring the total to twelve. Am I somehow missing three villages?
Wasn't able to keep all of them alive too, they have well rounded team where there are 2 members tank and repairman and others deal too much damage... Anyway, best I came up with is to use Marcus's ability arrest(I used only marcus when I played, but now I think I should have learned it for main hero too), then to start battle and repeat it untill both arrests on first round of combat will be suceeses. Then you will have to deal with crew-2, which depending on who you will take out changes what will be hard. Any opponent taken out by ability "arrest" is considered alive at the end of fight.

Reactions: Vagabond Scholar

Gig1984

May 3, 2018

I used Marius' ability 'Thunderous roar' to cancel out enemy buffs because I wasn't sure about 'Arrest'. Since he is pretty slow and casts it as last, I had to defend/use buffs with all other pirates in the first and 4th round. Took me several trys anyways. While 'Subversion' of Minerva is not good because it forces the enemies to attack you instead of using buffs.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
When I try to call an ally in the hideout, I can see 64 possible allies. But only about 49 allies are mentioned in the walkthrough. Are there any hidden allies in game or just to many vacant positions for them destined to stay empty?

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
If you Finish the game on Normal difficulty and not Easy. you get option for New game+ the Bonus Pirates are the One Piece cast&Co

Thanks. Got the answer by finishing the game on normal difficulty right before reading the reply. :)

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes