3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
guys s it possible to remove an item from a ally ? cause i gave some items to them but i want them back, the only thing that i can do is give them other objects but i don't know wich object is usefull to some characters

Emerald_Gladiator i still have merchant bug
Not that I know of. That's why I've mentioned in the ReadMe not to give items to allies unless you know what you're doing. You can check the walkthrough to see which characters need items to be recruited (yes, sorry it's google-translated so the text might be different).

As for the merchant bug, did you download the patch I posted and overwritten your files? Sometimes, I find that you need to leave a town and reenter, since cache is stored in the game. However, I've checked it twice and the rare merchant seems to work fine now. Not sure what's going on for you.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Not that I know of.
Every weapon/book can be removed and placed back in the inventory by giving NPC a different weapon. Items that can't be retrived that way are: Troyan Horse, Dog Food, Moondrops, Demon Fan, Oden Can, Jade Necklace, Turtleshell Comb, Bear Figurine, and Genji Armor. You need first four of those items to recruit characters and the next five to fuck Lugia, Emilio, and Naonao.
You should probably include this in the readme file, completionists will be happy that way. ;)

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Every weapon/book can be removed and placed back in the inventory by giving NPC a different weapon. Items that can't be retrived that way are: Troyan Horse, Dog Food, Moondrops, Demon Fan, Oden Can, Jade Necklace, Turtleshell Comb, Bear Figurine, and Genji Armor. You need first four of those items to recruit characters and the next five to fuck Lugia, Emilio, and Naonao.
You should probably include this in the readme file, completionists will be happy that way. ;)
You're right - Sorry, I was just referring to the items, but yes, Weapons and Books can be replaced.

Thanks, I'll include it in the ReadMe, though I'm not gonna update the patch or translation file just for that.

Reactions: longbong007

michika

Jun 13, 2017
So slave with a price at only 1 is legit at village? Or it was just me? At this point I am no king pirate but "honorable" trader by spamming these slaves.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
thank you dude

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Not that I know of. That's why I've mentioned in the ReadMe not to give items to allies unless you know what you're doing. You can check the walkthrough to see which characters need items to be recruited (yes, sorry it's google-translated so the text might be different).

As for the merchant bug, did you download the patch I posted and overwritten your files? Sometimes, I find that you need to leave a town and reenter, since cache is stored in the game. However, I've checked it twice and the rare merchant seems to work fine now. Not sure what's going on for you.
which patch do you mean ? i didin't find it, could you post that here please ?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Damn, just a moment too late; I was doing testing and ensuring the fix worked. Sorry, here's the rare merchant fix.
Mega
ULMF patch is updated with a fix for the merchant bug, it's 1.04 now. Extract the contents into the www directory to update it.
which patch do you mean ? i didin't find it, could you post that here please ?
Errr ... Yeah, I already did. On this thread (a few posts before your original one, I think), on ULMF, and it's also in my sig.

Also, sorry folks. I've moved on to another translation (I think you'll like that one too, since it's been requested for ages).
But I'll try to drop by and answer questions/fix bugs. Feel free to @ me if you want something.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
When extracted, the folder says v1.00, but the game is indeed v1.04 with the merchant fix applied. I just tested it.
I have not tested if the ship upgrade bug has been fixed yet since that would take more than a few minutes of my time. But if it hasn't, just don't upgrade the first ship.
The game itself is v1.00, as I don't update the Game folder title; the translation patch is v1.04.
The reason why I've kept it like that is to maintain the understanding that I've used v1.0 of the game as a translation base. Right now, the game on Dlsite is v1.03 (all bug fixes).

why this game always freeze ? the background music still playing, but the game freeze.
That could be a limitless amount of possibilities. You need to give more information than that to help diagnose the problem.

The audio file is missing, the game refuses to work.
There aren't any audio files missing - If you're getting an error that has a lot of gibberish in it, either unzip the file with Bandizip, or change your computer's system locale like everyone else here.

anyone knows where to find san jose shipwreck? i dont understand the coordinates
Anyone find out how to read that 10-55 map in the uncharted seas?
Ah, it's so fortunate that we don't live in the pirates' era where "X marks the spot" could mean the buried/sunken treasure is essentially impossible to find without proper cartography and GPS, eh? You know, instead of the modern day where we can just ask the Internet for answers. It's like sunken treasure is supposed to be difficult to find or something.

It's in the unexplored waters; the game actually makes it really easy to find, since there will be a whirlpool of swirling water around where you're supposed to find it (once you get the map). Either swim around for a minute (really, the area isn't that big), northeast of the Town at the Edge. Or I think someone on this thread uploaded a map or something, if you're in that weird place of being too lazy to press buttons on the keyboard but not lazy enough to skim through the thread.

Vrykolakas

Jan 1, 2018
Decided to make this patch for my personal use and thought I might as well share it here. It adds x-ray cutins for most sex scenes.

To install, make a backup of your pictures folder (it's in www/img) and extract the 7zip file into your original pictures folder (choose yes when asked to overwrite).
If you decide you don't like it, just replace the contents of the pictures folder with your backup.

What it does:
- Adds x-rays for all the obvious non-rape creampie cgs.

What it doesn't do:
- I didn't add x-rays for the town destruction/rape scenes since I'm planning on enslaving all the towns in my playthrough. I may add those later if I feel like it.
- I didn't add an x-ray for the barbarian princess. She doesn't have a unique creampie cg, so there's nothing I can do there.

I'll add any I may have missed as I run into them while playing the game.

Hope you enjoy :)

Download:

hベベッキー1a_4.png hアヤノ2-4.png hイゼッタ情婦_5.png

Last edited:

Lezard Valeth

Aug 17, 2018
I think there is another bug with ships. I have built a new ship - the Carrack. It says that it has 4000 HP. All Merchant Carracks have 4k HP. But instead, my ship only has 2500! This is almost the same as the starter ship. Which makes it useless and waste of money.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
How to extract without change locale system : (to JP_18 and others)
1. open the compressed file using winrar or 7zip or anything for extracing
2. change the encoding to ansi (oem/oem japanese shift) jis by click options - name encoding - ansi (oem/oem japanese shift) jis
3. just extract, done and the files with weird name will be changed into jp language
That option doenst appear in my win rar...

Vrykolakas

Jan 1, 2018
Btw, how do i enslave towns?
After you defeat a major city you have the option to either enslave it (you get a mistress and a cut of their trade profits) or destroy it (your potential mistress gets raped by your crew and you get a large amount of money, but the town is destroyed). For smaller villages you don't get the option to enslave them.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes