3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
There is plenty of weapons but characters can have only one weapon/book at the time. Other than them there is only four items to give (Can, Comb, Necklace, Bear). According to my few tests Lugia and Emilio need a two normal items and weapon, and Naonao needs one item. Becki needs only weapon or nothing.
Walkthrough says something about girls liking certain items more and three items sold by rare merchant are bugged at the moment, so I think is possible but got bored with testing.
Regarding the items, there is actually no favorability rating. You just need 2 items(1 for Nanao) each that count as a gift and not equipment. As there are only 4 normal gifts remain if you recruit Hector, dog and maugly girl, you need to use genji armor as the last gift.

my op crew that I breezed the endgame and epilogue with:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: rangaru

Eleum Loyce

May 17, 2018
I've downloaded the Mega one, and this happens a number of times with these kind of games... When you open the .rar file, go to the img folder (like this one: RJ270709\RJ270709\www\img\pictures\34û³éÁê-âAâäâm_1.rpgmvp).
If you see some gibberish like this: 34û³éÁê-âAâäâm_1.rpgmvp, then you need to change the name encoding on the options tab, or Ctrl+E... Change to Japanese Shift-JIS...
If the name change to something like this: 34癒し庵アヤノ_3.rpgmvp, then you're good to go...

Edit: Just to clarify, this is when you're using WinRar... Others suggested bandizip (never heard of this one, seems pretty nice!), 7zip is also a very good choice...
Thank you for the info. I had never come across this problem until now but I'm glad the solution is simple.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Thank you for the info. I had never come across this problem until now but I'm glad the solution is simple.
That's because most uploaders here have the decency to pack their stuff into .rar or .7z which don't have the same problems. For whatever reason there's been something of a surge of .zips recently and that old ass archive format has issues a lot of people are now encountering for the first time.

Reactions: Eleum Loyce

53iky0

Jul 5, 2017
Just get Lucia, Sailor Sera,and Saladin and everything will be easy.

Killing Crew Formation
==============
1st turn: MC use Paralysis Storm, others atk
2nd turn: MC use Perfect Prediction (learned from Saladin), others atk
3rd turn: MC use Cover, others atk
4th turn: Saladin use Perfect Prediction. others atk (Most enemies already died by this turn)

Destroying Ship Formation
=================
1st turn: MC use Cover [CD 3T]
2nd turn: MC use Paralysis Storm (Cover CD 2T)
3rd turn: MC use Perfect Prediction (Cover CD 1T)
4th turn: Saladin Perfect Prediction (Cover CD 0T)
5th turn: MC use Cover
6th turn: Enemy Ship HP has become low. So, just bomabard it.
* I use Becki, Sailor Sera, Awaken Lucia coz they have min 80 for personnel atk and bombardment.
** Base Personnel Atk|Bombardment: Becki(75|80), Sailor Sera(87|90), Awaken Lucia(84|80)

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
So, I got annoyed by the fact that the ingame Virtual Keyboard is still Japanese so when inputting names you have the choice of either leaving the default name or using the English page of the keyboard which causes weird spacing.

Anyways, I solved this by Installing the NameInputUpgrade plugin. This allows you to just input names with your actual, physical Keyboard.

SO, here you go. Just drop the www into your game folder and click yes to override.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
So, I got annoyed by the fact that the ingame Virtual Keyboard is still Japanese so when inputting names you have the choice of either leaving the default name or using the English page of the keyboard which causes weird spacing.

Anyways, I solved this by Installing the NameInputUpgrade plugin. This allows you to just input names with your actual, physical Keyboard.

SO, here you go. Just drop the www into your game folder and click yes to override.
Works great, it was annoying me too.

zeusdia

Oct 14, 2017

No need for the plugin, you can just press the second to last button on the bottom row to switch keyboard inputs and get english letters.

This one:
1602003323570.png

BadCasual

Dec 24, 2017
I'm probably being stupid or something rn, but when i download the game from page 1, i get version 1.00...is it just a typo or am i blind and cannot find the link for 1.04?

amaiakagane

May 26, 2017
I'm probably being stupid or something rn, but when i download the game from page 1, i get version 1.00...is it just a typo or am i blind and cannot find the link for 1.04?
When extracted, the folder says v1.00, but the game is indeed v1.04 with the merchant fix applied. I just tested it.
I have not tested if the ship upgrade bug has been fixed yet since that would take more than a few minutes of my time. But if it hasn't, just don't upgrade the first ship.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys s it possible to remove an item from a ally ? cause i gave some items to them but i want them back, the only thing that i can do is give them other objects but i don't know wich object is usefull to some characters

Emerald_Gladiator i still have merchant bug

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes