3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Shiverless

Oct 4, 2019
it possible to have more powerful pirates?
If you kill the ship instead of the pirates you can capture pirates. Different ones have different stats and skillsets. Check out the walkthrough for a couple of other pirates that are recommend and how to get them.

Vrykolakas

Jan 1, 2018
Here's version 2 of my x-ray patch.

It fixes a couple bugs with Lucia's and Maria's scenes as well as adding new cgs for Chole, Naonao and Sailor Sera.

To install, make a backup of your pictures folder (it's in www/img) and CommonEvents.json (in the data folder) and extract the 7zip file into your www folder (choose yes when asked to overwrite).
If you decide you don't like it, just replace the contents of the pictures folder and CommonEvents.json with your backup.

I'll add any I may have missed as I run into them while playing the game.

Hope you enjoy :)

Download:

hナオナオ1-5.png hセーラ奉仕_7.png

abcdefx33

Mar 10, 2018
Are there any other games like this where you can take over towns? Because this game is the best I've seen in a long time.

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Noice game I guess. Its just, you pretty much own everything after you recruited the admiral and his secretary(?). Also nice art.

Vrykolakas

Jan 1, 2018
Here's version 3 of my x-ray patch.

I added some new cgs for Emilio.

Known bugs:
- Exiting the VIP room in Mirocos causes the last few lines of Chloe's sex scene to play. It doesn't seem to have any averse effects on gameplay and I don't know enough about RPGMaker code to fix it. Anyone with more knowledge than me is welcome to make a patch to fix it.

To install, make a backup of your pictures folder (it's in www/img) and CommonEvents.json (in the data folder) and extract the 7zip file into your www folder (choose yes when asked to overwrite).
If you decide you don't like it, just replace the contents of the pictures folder and CommonEvents.json with your backup.

I'll add any I may have missed as I run into them while playing the game.

Hope you enjoy :)

Download:

Small update - Fixed a bug that caused the wrong cg to display in Lugia's first scene. After downloading and installing v3, extract v3.1 into your data folder to update.

Last edited:

lanim

Jul 31, 2017
Maybe i miss something very simple, but i can not use items for main character? only gift to others?

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
any help regarding recruiting, do i need to leave the character i want to recruit standing and sink the ship to properly recruit him/her? e.g bacchus. i did all the event and left the knight guy standing then sunk their ship, but i can't recruit him, he was always send to the navy. i really wanted to recuirt him and the repair girl.

Vrykolakas

Jan 1, 2018
any help regarding recruiting, do i need to leave the character i want to recruit standing and sink the ship to properly recruit him/her? e.g bacchus. i did all the event and left the knight guy standing then sunk their ship, but i can't recruit him, he was always send to the navy. i really wanted to recuirt him and the repair girl.
You need to recruit Bacchus in order to recruit him.

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
how to fix the bug where i can't buy items because the dialogue bar is not showing the option?

kuruvit

Jun 15, 2017
Someone knows how ship improvement system work? I can't put a second improvement and can't put the same improvement I have in a ship to another (cannons for example)

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
I've downloaded the Mega one, and this happens a number of times with these kind of games... When you open the .rar file, go to the img folder (like this one: RJ270709\RJ270709\www\img\pictures\34û³éÁê-âAâäâm_1.rpgmvp).
If you see some gibberish like this: 34û³éÁê-âAâäâm_1.rpgmvp, then you need to change the name encoding on the options tab, or Ctrl+E... Change to Japanese Shift-JIS...
If the name change to something like this: 34癒し庵アヤノ_3.rpgmvp, then you're good to go...

Edit: Just to clarify, this is when you're using WinRar... Others suggested bandizip (never heard of this one, seems pretty nice!), 7zip is also a very good choice...
YOU DA GOAT

Reactions: highlander00
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes