bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Bruh... what's the point of having the cousin's first scene be her fucking her bf...

Why devs constantly need to do that when adding incest XD

Just make them not have one lmao.

How to kill the average players interest 101, have the LI's first scene being them fuck another dude :KEK:

Also who tf is the virgin tag for... the aunt clearly isn't one, and neither is the cousin cause they fucking the bf. False advertising atm.

Last edited:

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Bruh... what's the point of having the cousin's first scene be her fucking her bf...

Why devs constantly need to do that when adding incest XD

Just make them not have one lmao.

How to kill the average players interest 101, have the LI's first scene being them fuck another dude :KEK:

Also who tf is the virgin tag for... the aunt clearly isn't one, and neither is the cousin cause they fucking the bf. False advertising atm.
Ema is just a side-chick.... Remu is the main love interest...

Reactions: Daioh

Etherial

Jun 20, 2018
I can't seem to progress with the aunt. The guide says to go to the living room between 11 and 1, but that just has me help her with housework with no request for relief. So far I've been able to grope her in the kitchen, kiss/blowjob in the living room in the evening, handjob while studying and massage with a blowjob in the late night. No outright sex scenes though.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Watched the trailer.
One thing I tend to see with Japanese translated to English is the word 'bitch' used instead of 'slut/easy girl'.
Bitch means 'angry woman' more than anything.
I know the word derives from the word being used for a dog, but for human it changes meaning.

Reactions: Arcane666

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I can't seem to progress with the aunt. The guide says to go to the living room between 11 and 1, but that just has me help her with housework with no request for relief. So far I've been able to grope her in the kitchen, kiss/blowjob in the living room in the evening, handjob while studying and massage with a blowjob in the late night. No outright sex scenes though.
Pay attention to her lust, mind, and how many times you did blowjobs/handjobs with her

Reactions: impishy98

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Holy fuck stop spamming reports. The tags are correct.

TanAuto

Aug 10, 2017
Dayum bro, another banger has dropped.

Tbh, Much appreciate your effort to make that intro MV. Thanks DEV!

P.S. Much looking forward to Asuka's story content....

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes