bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Shift your perspective, you steal someone's girl (netori), not another guy steals your girl (netorare/NTR). You are the home-wrecker, not the other way around
Did I mention any of that?

I was talking about how it is dumb to have her first scene be her fucking her bf... and it kills her as a decent LI, cause well, who wants an LI that is on another dudes dick. XD

It a common hated trope, typically done with an older sister.

You make MC a virgin... but not the cousin. logic.

Who's going to enjoy that scene? besides those that would be into the latter you mentioned above.

Again, that's cope. It makes her a shitty LI, for the average player. Aunt is more interesting cause she ain't introduced jumping on another dudes dick.

Not saying Netori can't be interesting or done well... but that ain't the way to do it fam. Especially for an incest game.

gabap

May 24, 2020
I have two questions.

Is there a difference between the Public version and Patreon version?
Or do you have any plans to create content exclusive to Patreon?

I've been wondering since she appeared in CorpoLife, but is it intentional that she calls Miu Shiromine as Miu Shiromune?

I don't think Karen is bad.

Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 3103760

Overview:
You're a high school senpai from the countryside, moving to Tokyo to live with your aunt and cousins. Your aim is to gain admission to Japan's leading universities, which means attending Suzuran High School, the most prestigious high-school in the country. Along the way, you'll meet beautiful classmates, engage with your beautiful teachers, and adjust to living with your extended family. Your goal is to study diligently and fulfill your lifelong dream of securing a spot at a top university.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-21
Release Date: 2023-11-21
Developer: CorpoLife_dev - -
Censored: Partial (The JAV scenes)
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Other Games: Corpo Life
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Game Trailer (Gakko No Monogatari):
a good game even I have not yet played

GodPris

Feb 22, 2018
Oh, your new work (this time it's still the male lead's harem or will it include the one that wasn't included in the previous one? I'm looking forward to it very much(y)

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Are the AI images there as place holders until the developer can find a JAV that matches that character?

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Are the AI images there as place holders until the developer can find a JAV that matches that character?
..think it's more the dev really likes to play around with ai pics.....
...could be wrong tho.....

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Ok right at the beginning there are some errors I noticed
1 typo with Y at the beginning of That's on one the the pages during the convo with aunt at the beginning
3 errors on the page with parent. Aunt refers to father as brother when he is actually brother in law but refers to her actual sister as sister in law. Could just refer to both as brother and sister I don't really see people ever use the term in-law in English when referring to the actual person only as an explanation of how they are related when explaining that. Kind of like half siblings you just call them your brother or sister unless explaining how you are related to someone else. Final error is "I'm in the good hands" should be "I'm in good hands". Unless you are going for the poor English in that one on purpose I think that saying works like that it is just technically incorrect. More humorous instead of serious when saying it that way. I assume the characters in universe are speaking Japanese though not English and so the translation should probably be correct rather than humorously incorrect.
1700542999159.png 1700543149392.png 1700543165680.png
Also it is "speak of the devil" not "speaking of the devil" 1700544143442.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Gakko_dev

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Little question. Will we be able to fuck them all, or will we have to choose between certain girls ?

Riion

Feb 28, 2017
Yo dev can you source/ID your jav clips with this moving forward? The game is fun but at the same time I want to continue building my jav library as well.

Reactions: funkylion7
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes