SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I don’t know about other players, but one moment in the game really infuriates me, or rather hits me in the eyes.

Cash: JP ICON Yen 0 (money variable).

Why not do it like this?

Cash: 0 (money variable) ICON Yen.
We write it as ¥1000, not 1000¥. So it is correct.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
A sign of the Japanese currency was enough for me to understand what kind of currency it was. :LOL:
Feyschek another high quality HTML Jav dev! yo guys better check Feyscheck game it's also beautifully designed with Suzu Honjo as Succubi is very hot

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Feyschek another high quality HTML Jav dev! yo guys better check Feyscheck game it's also beautifully designed with Suzu Honjo as Succubi is very hot
Thank you of course for the kind words.

But I'm not developing anything right now. I'm currently taking a very long break from game development and I'm studying coding more now.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Thank you of course for the kind words.

But I'm not developing anything right now. I'm currently taking a very long break from game development and I'm studying coding more now.
I hope you will continue it soon as I really love your work

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I hope you will continue it soon as I really love your work
I can’t promise anything about the continuation of work on the game.

Because I'm currently working on a test project in which I'm testing new elements. I would even post it for testing in the game development section, but I won’t for one reason.

It is completely in Russian. (Yes, I learned to localize the engine for the desired language) :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
By the way, here is the first error I found after a couple of seconds of starting the game.

unknown_2023.11.21-09.59.png

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Wasn't this fixed in version 0.2?
Yes, the current version is now 0.03 and this issue already addressed in 0.02... But I'm open to fix 0.01 problems that are not noticed by my patrons...

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
And I like both characters :) Posted by a fan of large breasts on girls :KEK:
trust me when I say I still love her. despite her not being in this game tho, I'm still gonna play it since I liked the work dev did on his other game

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
trust me when I say I still love her. despite her not being in this game tho, I'm still gonna play it since I liked the work dev did on his other game
I’ll tell you a secret, I don’t really read the dialogue and how the character is written in the game, because of the English language.

Because they are the same everywhere.

Especially when it comes to Japanese culture. I don’t think that the author was very tense here at such an important moment as conveying to the player the whole essence of the Japanese culture.

My purely subjective opinion ;)

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes