VN Ren'Py Completed Galactic Limit [Final] [Hold]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Hold

Aug 12, 2018
uoCzeN3MTn8.jpg
Thank you for destroying my sales (((
I don't understand why you put my work here, there's a different audience that likes vanilla sex and a million boring dialogues instead of hot scenes.
People just won't appreciate it, but my sales will suffer a lot.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
View attachment 729974
Thank you for destroying my sales (((
I don't understand why you put my work here, there's a different audience that likes vanilla sex and a million boring dialogues instead of hot scenes.
People just won't appreciate it, but my sales will suffer a lot.
There are many studies that show piracy does not hurt creators. This was often the complaint back in the Napster era, by the movie industry, etc...I hear those are still kicking.

Hold

Aug 12, 2018
There are many studies that show piracy does not hurt creators. This was often the complaint back in the Napster era, by the movie industry, etc...I hear those are still kicking.
I have real statistics based on my two previous releases.
And not stupid articles from the left Internet (sorry for the rudeness).

Piracy helps lower sales to zero.
Yes, there is a certain positive effect, in the form of a couple of subscriptions to patreon, but all this overrides the negative effect in the form of dozens of unsold copies.

It is also important to understand that 3DX is not the same as a movie, where people can recoup their costs even before the release through advertising of other products. Where movies are first shown in cinemas, then on disks, and then on streaming services.

I just have a hundred images for $ 10 that I've been working on for a few months, and if the sales don't pay for the time spent, it's pointless to continue.
I don't have any other monetization models.

I also used to think that piracy helps, until I became a vendor myself.

This topic has 27K views at the time of writing the comment. How many of them do you think signed up for patreon? Zero. Yes, indeed, a great help from piracy.
HVDfn_Z6cvg.jpg

Last edited:

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I hate adult games with "Animated" tags when NON of the sex is animated...only 2 animated scenes,is when the sex is over and the sperm runs out of her... To me thats some incredible lazyass work...
There should be an "Animated sex" tag and "Animated crap" tag

Reactions: Htyur and srg91

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Ok I need to know, is this on par to the works of droid 447? Since apparently it's just CG. But he has some quality work.

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Maybe the best art I've ever seen. Sheer beauty and amazing detail.
Yes the story is short but I liked it a lot (y)

Hold is not happy with his work being pirated here. Of course I understand why but I can't help to be glad to have learned about his existence and will check out his patreon page.

Reactions: ustar

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
If people liked this and want to see more, they are going to have to motivate the dev by supporting him through sales or patreon.

Personally, I am glad that someone shared this here, because I'm alwys interested in seeing what authors can produce, but I'd never have bought this and won't be unhappy if this dev's further work is not shared. It's just not what I am interested in, though it shows a lot of talent on the graphics side. So, good luck, dev, and may your fans remember that "behavior that is rewarded is repeated."

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes