4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
GOAT VR Custom Skin Edits Pack v3.3 for v1.9.4 WIP

finally a proper post of the WIP last time i move this!!!

let me fix it for a while.....

actress_rouge
Snap10.jpg
improved a little with some new colour combos i made
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

actress_poppy
Snap11.jpg
i forgot her last update.....so here we are......the faun skin have horns i cannot replicate.....also a tail....
so you got a horn/tail less variant...better sexy if you ask me....rest is same eyes multicolour stuffs....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

actress_goat
Snap12.jpg
i forgot her last update.....so here we are......boys was hard find all the right skin combo.....
in the end i made it....but there is a problem....
the head hair mesh and also the different type of horns.....

is unique for every character and here they all use NANCY....and you cannot do nothing about it :-(
this is the reason the dev dont' have unlocked the skins on her i think...

but i don't care at all....is much better now beliave THAT!!!
so many new eyes and also you can create new combination finally.....

actress_frenni
Snap13.jpg
awesome Human Frenny is HERE......was soo bored of these eyes than i made her more humanlike....and WOW!
also i always wanted a double eyes FEXA and so i made it....sort of....compromise....

i cannot change the hat colour so i had to keep the bikini black...even if i found nice colour for it....

so many trials and errors for getting the right coodinate of the "holes".....

actress_bonfie
Snap14.jpg
awesome Human Bonfie is HERE......they share the same uvmap of frenny and so i tryed and worked well!!!
so many trials and errors for getting the right coodinate of the "holes"..... NUMBER 2

now i full tested on both character they are flawless in ANY position!!!

oh almost forgot...what about the others FNAF female???
mhh they all failed!!!

actress_chiku
she have a strange eyes Emission than make impossible change her colour..... also you cannot add a black hole in it

actress_fexa
one eyes ONLY so i don' like it...make yourself!!!

actress_type0
does no support custom skins load on ANY type....

i tryed.....but you know how the world works.......

actress_tvaoan
Snap15.jpg
new eyes colour for her....
and a new expermental human eyes type.....they are the toriel eyes.....for me is much sexy with the human eyes.....lol
actress_miyu
Snap16.jpg
what about a blu miyu/krystal HYBRID????
now you have it.....men i was HARD figure all the "right" skins tones of blue/white.....
is a bit raw but is the best i can do with my skill level....also i can ReMade if get better skilled.... one of this days who knows.....

ohh and dont' ask me the yellow kristal/miyu ahh..... is more hard to make in comparison!!!!
actress_goodra
Snap17.jpg
finally new eyes for her......in all 3 variant!!!
actress_lucario
Snap18.jpg
i fixed her eyes positions moving the pupil of the eye skin....
i tested it a lots but is still experimental.....this is why there is no eyes colours...
first i have to make a stable/decent pupil!!!!
also i fixed all her skins variants separated each one of them all.....
removed tattoo and red heart eyes...dont' like it...it's on backup......
actress_officerflint
Snap20.jpg
what about a nice human variant of her......
no way wen you see it you cannot come back again!!!!
they are the gardevoir eye "adapted/edited" to fit original officerflint dimension!!!
POV Skins\MaleAvatarV1
Snap19.jpg
i changed some stuff here: i tested a lot of flint stuffs recently....
BlackWolfWhite is all new
Demon got a red penis instead of a black one.....
Spiritus(OC) this faun got a more watchable penis to look at......gold thing was ugly!!!!

all original on backup as usual
actress_lugia
Snap34.jpg
so i change the red default to the one from shadow because was a better red...backup included
rest is the usual multicolour eyes
actress_stith Snap37.jpg
so i found intesting adding some full sclera skin to the mix......
as usual the same multicolour eyes
actor_asriel
Snapmale.jpg
so what happen to the skin merge???
we cannot do it LOL
uvmap is totally different and the only thing we can "recycle" of the poor cowman...
are just some round pupil of the alt skins and his desing colour....
that's all.....

for the moan sounds need to be implemened as main game engine code so nothing for now...
but it will be relative easy adding this feature as double tracks 1 for "dominant" and 1 for the "receiver"

actress_synth
Snap4.jpg
new eyes colour !!! for the robo-saur or is a robo-lizard????
integrated the new skins from Foxgal777
https://f95zone.to/threads/gallery-of-ambitious-talents-v1-9-1-goat-vr.127600/post-13089532
all his extra eyes skin (green-pink & UOS) are on backup inside if needed!!!

still not real happy with her eyes brightness...is better high or low in this case ...no idea...
me/you can change it anytime so i/you will fix it if needed......
actress_roxy2
Snap1.jpg
new eyes colour !!! fixed all the wrong one!!!! no more bad colours for her finally!!!!
integrated the new skins from Foxgal777
https://f95zone.to/threads/gallery-of-ambitious-talents-v1-9-1-goat-vr.127600/post-13068539
only "Tan & Brown Roxy v2" until he finish the other one...
@Characters Missing From v1.9.3
Snap4.jpg
is better having an extra copy online for the future so here we are....

place here
\Content\Characters

if you load 88 Characters you have all of them!! dont' need this!!!!
GOAT VR Custom Skin Edits Pack v3.3 for v1.9.4

the pack got bigger...5.98 GB compressed....
online they tell you is 6.4gb ....science stuff.....

make sure you do a backup of your files before do anything....
because guess what? is the whole pack again!!!

BONUS:
includes the music of the game i found wen looking for things.....

place here:
[GOAT VR] Gallery of Ambitious Talents Art Enjoyer v1.9.4\Content
make sure you delete the previous skins or you will load a gazillion of old skin names!!!

Your account is not premium. Your files will expire after a while .........we know it

until the next update now....
ahh some rest finally!!!

salut

Last edited:

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
the ones removed weren't the "Feral" types, it were some of the original models. All the FNAF parody with the exception of Roxie (the hot one not the robo one lol), the old Loona, Midna, Gardevoir, Blaziken, off the top of my head. Better models were placed on the poll like for example. the new Blaziken:

View attachment 3399829
Well sure, but according to the image in the post I'm quoting, there's some feral ones, namely Nala, Sylveon, and Vaporeon. Also I said *some* of them, not all of them. I recognize there are anthro ones there.
Also that's a much nicer Blaziken model, I hella approve of that one.
Is it just me or is the Synth model in this quite a bit worse than the one in Heat? Shame because I mostly prefer this game, even without the free touch, Heat is just too janky for me and I prefer hmofa.
Well, the one in Heat is a more proprietary model made by the team working on Heat. Pretty much all the ones here are either freely available to or purchaseable by the public. But yeah the one here does kinda suck by comparison. I love the one in Heat <3

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Well sure, but according to the image in the post I'm quoting, there's some feral ones, namely Nala, Sylveon, and Vaporeon. Also I said *some* of them, not all of them. I recognize there are anthro ones there.
Also that's a much nicer Blaziken model, I hella approve of that one.

Well, the one in Heat is a more proprietary model made by the team working on Heat. Pretty much all the ones here are either freely available to or purchaseable by the public. But yeah the one here does kinda suck by comparison. I love the one in Heat <3
Yuumi is also one according to above image

• Sad
Reactions: LightSong

Foxgal777

Sep 28, 2022
Is there some place its possible to get more custom made skins from?
As far as I know this IS the place for now. I've been thinking of doing a tutorial video on how to edit skins to go along with other instructional vids I've done but I've been trying to think of where I would post it or how I could show examples censored properly. Maybe could draw more modders in.

Reactions: Macza

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Good to know that making skins is a thing, but the question remains... when it will be possible to make some scenes appear for other characters (titjob?) or better yet... inflation (booba?).
That bothers me to no end,is it possible or not?
you talking about do some new positions for others ladys?
that's no possible until the dev release the ModKit/ModTool or whatever is called.....
these are hard mods than require open/edits and repack the files inside for each females!!!!
View attachment 3398356
all this stuffs......for each of the girls you want to mod!!!
dont' ask me how they works..... i know only how to extrac it!!!
i never made hard mods for unity of this level.......

so learn unity and good luck!!!

salut
looks like he release it and i forgot that ?WTF? maybe i just have missed it.....

well look VERY technical GURU level....

no idea if is already done for make new positions..... or is a WIP release...

aniway here is the thing buried inside....LOL

it's the PDF with all link and instruction inside :)
salut

EDIT:
looks like all the cools stuffs are still in WIP state...
well a least we have some "documentation" is a start......
Snap2.jpg
:-(
so i forgot it because it was useless paper "to make new things" ah ah.....

so this .pdf is from Aug 15, 2023 did he updated it aniways using all this time????

EDIT2:
for Foxgal777
buddy i have updated my post here... check it out
https://f95zone.to/threads/gallery-of-ambitious-talents-v1-9-1-goat-vr.127600/post-13097720

the waiting game as started....

salut

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GalleryOfAmbitiousTalents-1.9.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: annoyedOTF

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
GOAT VR Custom Skin Edits Pack v4.0 for v1.9.5 Previews

found something than need a fix....
so let's start the new WIP!!!

actress_scorbunny
Snap8.jpg
fixed blue eyes colour + pussy colors for all shiny variant
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
actress_ankha
Snap1.jpg
adding human eyes and fixed/adding new variants.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
actress_roxy2
Snap2.jpg
adding a new colour....caffe!!! so now every variant have his official eye combo colour......
actress_lucario
Snap3.jpg
adding colours... double size of pupil without coordinate changes...
is still not perfect but way better than the previous....
actress_lopunny
actress_megalopunny
Snap4.jpg Snap5.jpg
they share the same UVmap/textures......so i fix one and bam the other have the same things!
so have adden/fixed some eyes/sclera colours + adden coloured TAIL..finally a MUST to have....
and fixing the tail colour of Flareon....
backup included.....

still have no idea how to menage all these variants....need some pokemon expert advice.......
actress_stella Snap1.jpg
fixed eye size for all
adding human eyes for all
adding double sclera for all
adding default eyes for all
backup included of originals for all
actress_loonav2
Snap11.jpg
i changed the rules again......these new eyes looks amazing!
i found a way to do edits on the IMPOSSIBLE GIRLS!!!!! ah ah ah
so expect a lot of new unlucky unedited girls with new life!!!
use TextureReplace mod with F12
Custom Skins
Snap1.jpg
adding all missing potencial sexy girls for "FUTURE EDITS"....
textures are a direct dump from original files as usual......
these files will work ONLY with the "new edits system"......
POV Skins\MaleAvatarV1
Snap2.jpg
look what i found inside these old females textures...2 unused male texture for maleV1!!!!
they are not that bad so i have adden it.....

also i have adden a custom background mod.....
2 small icons i found..from dream mode... no idea what wip feature is....
for telling me than the texturereplace is working........
i need to make it behind the buttons and smaller......already done see miyu below
actress_anubis
Snap6.jpg
removed gold corruption & gold ankh symbols ...underparts included!
adden human eyes,white teeth,red tongue & WHITE QUEEN!
fixed/cleaned Normals & Metallic due to massive edits......
now is a lot more sexy and way less scary/monster!!!
actress_miyu
Snap5.jpg
The game actually does NOT SUPPORT normals loadings with the custom skins folders.....
this will happen if you try......
but i got TextureReplace mod with F12 so NO PROBLEMO!!!
ohh and now the UI minimod is finally centered properly......
actress_krystal
actress_miyu
Snap4.jpg
they share the same UVmap/textures.....but names are DIFFERENT!!!!!
so i fixed/checked all eyes names for both!!!

removed krystal mod from customskins and adden a optional dress color variant....... IMPOSSIBLE
i found than this happen if you use krystalmiyu ON texture replace ONLY at KRYSTAL.......
even try with md5....still load in the wrong order :-(
is all or none even if i fix krystal then miyu will bug......

so all back to customskins and you only need to switch normals both only wen needed.....
actress_meowscarada
Snap12.jpg
adding new eyes colours... fixing/removing the old/bad ones...backup included as usual
fixed names of colors..i just realize it.. lol
actress_cruschlulu
Snap13.jpg
adding new eyes colours...
actress_guilmon
Snap14.jpg
all REmade from zero
corrected all my past noob mistakes LOL

as usual the same stuff:
-NoTattooVariant
-FixBadPixelsColors
-AddenEyeMissing
-NippleCenteredFixForBlueSkin
-Changing all Eye hearts with the hearts from purple eye
-Adden a new eye colour celeste!!!

backup included ...is much better now!
actress_holly
Snap3.jpg
new white color+some new eyes.....you cannot do other skins colors because of her skin emission :-(
actress_millie
Snap8.jpg
some new eyes colors
actress_chiku
Snap5.jpg
implemented some skin i found in the GOAT Discord channel......
actress_chica2
Snap2.jpg
adden multy colour eyes...
actress_ankha
Snap1.jpg
actress_braixen
Snap1.jpg
actress_bonfie
Snap1.jpg
adden human variant for all new eyes...
actress_gardevoir
actress_goodra
actress_lopunny
actress_lucario
actress_megalopunny
actress_salazzlevalorlynz
actress_scorbunny
Snap1.jpg
implemented blush skin i found in Red_November_Pack
inside the GOAT Discord channel......
actress_roxy
Snap4.jpg
actress_fexa
Snap7.jpg
actress_blaziken
Snap1.jpg
actress_frenni
Snap3.jpg
i make some changes for a better colors combinations....
actress_officerflint
Snap2.jpg
actress_salazzlevalorlynz
Snap3.jpg
actress_renamonkespr
Snap1.jpg
actress_miyu
Snap3.jpg
reworked eyes colours folders+some fixes....
actress_lucario
Snap1.jpg
actress_lizardmanfemale
Snap3.jpg
actress_goodra
Snap1.jpg
actress_chica2
Snap2.jpg
Custom Skins
manage to extract all the skins of the missing actress without a folders!!!
now all actress have the skins for edits purpose!!!!
Snap2.jpg
actress_all
i changed ALL the skins folders structure for actress with separated eyes from head
Snap1.jpg

Series 0or1 are for set the DEFAULT skin you can swith types and the eye will stay!!!
Series 1or2 are for set the skins type THAN ARE NOT THE DEFAULT and the eye will stay!!!
Series 2or3 all eyes colours an specials eyes are there....you only need to set a skin first and voila....

sometimes it get bugged.... just keep press refresh+set main skin or reverse until fixed...
this will be applied to all the future edits than have the eyes separated from the head skin!!!

remenber than for set default skin you must use always 0default
THE SKINS PACK IS FINISHED!!!
well as i had suspected the time as the custom skins folder surpasses the game core files is already there...
well after all....
this is the NEW Koikatsu/HomeSelect for monster girls....
and notice than i cut a lot of stuffs using the new SEPARATE folders loading system....

GOAT VR Custom Skin Edits Pack v4.0 for v1.9.5

DISCORD RiP Special Edition!!!
the pack got bigger....7.61 GB compressed....
online they tell you is 8.2gb ....science stuff.....
and uncompressed is 12.6gb!!!

make sure you do a backup of your files before do anything....
because guess what? is the whole pack again!!!

BONUS:
includes ALL the music files i found on Discord wen was in skin hunting.....

place here:
[GOAT VR] Gallery of Ambitious Talents Art Enjoyer v1.9.5\Content
make sure you delete the previous skins or you will load a gazillion of old skin names!!!
uploading/packing/trying different format.....
for use less space as possible....

Snap1.jpg
same files both on ultra compression......7z is making magic stuffs!!!

GOAT VR Texture Replacer Mod for v1.9.5

i made it separate because maybe someone are no interested on these girls..
this is a bepinex mod than is used for the following actress:
actress_loonav2 new eyes colors
actress_anubis total skin restyling + new whitequeen skin
actress_miyu normal skin map for kristal skin mod
actress_cruschlulu new eyes colors
actress_holly new skin type + new eyes colors

actress_millie new eyes colors

you need to press F12 during a scene for changing texture

unzip into main folder

Did you have all Characters???
Snap3.jpg
if you DONT load 92 Characters you must use THIS!!!

place here
\Content\Characters

Workupload
Pixeldrain
as usual nothing is final....
maybe who knows some hidden bugs inside will lead to a bugfix....

until the next update now....
ahh some rest finally!!!

salut

Last edited:
Reactions: hiningenteki
4.50 star(s) 15 Votes