4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

ZombiePlayers

Jan 15, 2020
Update v 1.7
This is not the same as above. There you need to download the full game, here you download the update! Not 7 GB, only 2.26 GB (Only if you have previous ver 1.6.1)

I left this here because MEGA has a 5 GB download limit (I don’t know about DropBox, but the link is only to MEGA above) and not everyone has a premium and it’s just a little easier

Full game

(if someone need)

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
mhh this new update adden more work for the NOtattoo guy....

a test screen for look if this is worth waste time on it....
Snap2.jpg
looks positive........tits deserve no tattoo!!!!

now i will be a pain in the ass adding all these skin details using cloning.....
Snap4.jpg
ok done even if is a noob work as a photo editor......
dont' look too close!!!

i have noticed than the blue guilmon is missing the non heart eye WTF!!!!! don't blame me!!!
Snap7.jpg

so i have rebuild it using the yellow one!!!!!
Snap11.jpg
this wont' stop me doing it!!!!! adden to the release.......

i have also fixed the Blush & Heart Eye i was a mix from blu and red skin.........
files got there
[GOAT VR] Gallery of Ambitious Talents Art Enjoyer v1.7\Content\Custom Skins\
see below nipple fix edit

oh and if you don't like tattoo too i can give you this also....
https://f95zone.to/threads/gallery-...1-5-2-art-admirer-goat-vr.127600/post-9979658

edit:
after see it ingame my noob texture seem ok......
but i found 2 problem.....

1) you cannot edit the default skin....so it still have tattoo even if i change the texture in the folder....
was thinking it was a male skin only problem....but is this from the unity engine configuration?????
so only the dev can do something....

2) blue skin nipple are decentered......i can maybe fix it.......
Snap1.jpg
ok done was easy..... now should be final........the list of fix goes on.......ah ah

°actress_guilmonNoTattoo_FixColor_EyeMissing_NippleFix

Last edited:

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
Update v 1.7
This is not the same as above. There you need to download the full game, here you download the update! Not 7 GB, only 2.26 GB (Only if you have previous ver 1.6.1)

MEGA

I left this here because MEGA has a 5 GB download limit (I don’t know about DropBox, but the link is only to MEGA above) and not everyone has a premium and it’s just a little easier

Full game

(if someone need)
Thanks for the Dropbox link! Mega was giving me issues

Reactions: Ajm

rungtate

Aug 20, 2021
mhh this new update adden more work for the NOtattoo guy....

a test screen for look if this is worth waste time on it....
View attachment 2588070
looks positive........tits deserve no tattoo!!!!

now i will be a pain in the ass adding all these skin details using cloning.....
View attachment 2588397
ok done even if is a noob work as a photo editor......
dont' look too close!!!

i have noticed than the blue guilmon is missing the non heart eye WTF!!!!! don't blame me!!!
View attachment 2588440

so i have rebuild it using the yellow one!!!!!
View attachment 2588473
this wont' stop me doing it!!!!! adden to the release.......

i have also fixed the Blush & Heart Eye i was a mix from blu and red skin.........
files got there
[GOAT VR] Gallery of Ambitious Talents Art Enjoyer v1.7\Content\Custom Skins\
see below nipple fix edit

oh and if you don't like tattoo too i can give you this also....
https://f95zone.to/threads/gallery-...1-5-2-art-admirer-goat-vr.127600/post-9979658

edit:
after see it ingame my noob texture seem ok......
but i found 2 problem.....

1) you cannot edit the default skin....so it still have tattoo even if i change the texture in the folder....
was thinking it was a male skin only problem....but is this from the unity engine configuration?????
so only the dev can do something....

2) blue skin nipple are decentered......i can maybe fix it.......
View attachment 2588523
ok done was easy now should be final........the list of fix goes on.......

°actress_guilmonNoTattoo_FixColor_EyeMissing_NippleFix

Workupload
Dunno why you want to remove Guilmon's chest marking. That's part of the actual character.

I'm also not gonna be that far off the mark of the male's head location to see little details like that in the middle of an animation to worry about those minor imperfections.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Dunno why you want to remove Guilmon's chest marking. That's part of the actual character.

I'm also not gonna be that far off the mark of the male's head location to see little details like that in the middle of an animation to worry about those minor imperfections.
because i am NOtattoo guy.....expecially on females...wen they looks disgusting.......
i am not really against them......
but i cannot accept the bad and the ugly one!!!!!

in this case on the male guildmon looks great i like that.....
but on the FEMALE variant... MHhhhh that's a no no....
i wan clean lookings tits thanks!!!

also details are important too.....
if you cannot see it....buddy you getting old men...buy a pair of glasses........

1.7 Update!

Changelog:

Key features:
-Position previews for characters!
this make me a nice idea to make a index of characters....
i wanted to do it from long time... now it will be super easy to just copy paste the previews:

ok done we start with:
######GOAT VR Characters Index Collage#######

the most Beautiful and Sexy Girls!!!!!
Sexy_wow_beautiful.jpg

they make you horny just by looking at them....pure enjoy to see.....

then the So-So Girls!!!!!
Not_so_Sexy_so-so.jpg
they are somewhat passable..... not really sexy.....some are just aestetical personal choice.....fuckable at most......

but now we have the strange stuffs......
Bad & Ugly + Monsters!!!!!
Bad_Ugly_Monster.jpg
i challenge you to fap at one of these......they are a fucking nightmare...super scary or ugly or strange!!!!
some of them after i see it i just want to kill her with a gun or an axe.........

so that's it......
now i am going to see if i can make some sexy custom skin on some pretty girls........
too bad no all support it.....

edit:
is not possible to do it
at least with the amount of files we have.....
Snap1.jpg
most of them have placeholder texture...with default or just nothing inside.....
the system works.......actually.....
if you put a directory with bizzare texture colour....it with load below the official skin....with a nice button

but the prob is WE dont' have the ORIGINALS colours.....so WE need to export THEM from the unity files......
and THEN get the correct filenames......for any serious edits.....

this does not looks exiting to try.....
i can maybe get the texture from some with an already directory.....
but filenames???? mhhh no way how to catch them for the empty actress....

so is still a very WIP feature for the most part????
or
the dev just forget to export/copy the textures and put in inside each girls with each subskin type......
who knows........????

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: atur and XephosDB

garbage062

Jul 6, 2017
I have an issue where the control menu at the start of the game (small blue window above the controller that informs you of the controls for the game) won't disappear no matter what buttons you press or for how long you hold them down. Is there a way I can remove this?

Reactions: gachimuchi_guy

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
because i am NOtattoo guy.....expecially on females...wen they looks disgusting.......
i am not really against them......
but i cannot accept the bad and the ugly one!!!!!

in this case on the male guildmon looks great i like that.....
but on the FEMALE variant... MHhhhh that's a no no....
i wan clean lookings tits thanks!!!

also details are important too.....
if you cannot see it....buddy you getting old men...buy a pair of glasses........

this make me a nice idea to make a index of characters....
i wanted to do it from long time... now it will be super easy to just copy paste the previews:

ok done we start with:

View attachment 2590113

View attachment 2590112
they are somewhat passable..... not really sexy.....some are just aestetical personal choice.....fuckable at most......

View attachment 2590115
i challenge you to fap at one of these......they are a fucking nightmare...super scary or ugly or strange!!!!
some of them after i see it i just want to kill her with a gun or an axe.........

so that's it......
now i am going to see if i can make some sexy custom skin on some pretty girls........
too bad no all support it.....

edit:
is not possible to do it
at least with the amount of files we have.....
View attachment 2590308
most of them have placeholder texture...with default or just nothing inside.....
the system works.......actually.....
if you put a directory with bizzare texture colour....it with load below the official skin....with a nice button

but the prob is WE dont' have the ORIGINALS colours.....so WE need to export THEM from the unity files......
and THEN get the correct filenames......for any serious edits.....

this does not looks exiting to try.....
i can maybe get the texture from some with an already directory.....
but filenames???? mhhh no way how to catch them for the empty actress....

so is still a very WIP feature for the most part????
or
the dev just forget to export/copy the textures and put in inside each girls with each subskin type......
who knows........????
pretty much every model in this game can be found on the creator's art pages which the game lists. The uvs are not changed on nearly all of them so there is where you might find them to make custom textures. Try looking them up and seeing what you find. Guilemon's "tattoo" is not actually a tattoo though. If you take it off, it's not guilemon. It becomes growlmon

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
pretty much every model in this game can be found on the creator's art pages which the game lists. The uvs are not changed on nearly all of them so there is where you might find them to make custom textures. Try looking them up and seeing what you find. Guilemon's "tattoo" is not actually a tattoo though. If you take it off, it's not guilemon. It becomes growlmon
yeah i see..... never visited his patreon before ...lol
not bad.... but mine is even better!!! they are just at random.....i made a list to pick.....

yeah i will never made it on first place if i know that page BEFORE......

Snap1.jpg

for skins i am gonna wait and see what happen.....
i already have a lot of stuffs in WIP.....so nope...i just wanted to see the situation and reported my findings.....

about the tattoo....
i dont' really care how or what is her called.... it just need to be a sexy girl.......thanks for info aniways!

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2021

View attachment 2590113

View attachment 2590112

View attachment 2590115
To each their own, but Cynder is definitely my favourite :BootyTime:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a part of the new stuff the old bugs from guilmon are still there....so my fixes are still useful until he noticed it......
Snap3.jpg
mhh nothing have changed ok good to know!!!!

all tested all fine!!!! the new ankha is missing some of the loops atm but is just a wip state......
oh ya renamow have a new model....face is better but the body is not sexy as the last one.....

salut!

Last edited:

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
Ok so played this for a while on my lap top, but out of curiosity are there any games like this for Android/Mobile Phones?

rungtate

Aug 20, 2021
if you hook it up to your pc via either a cable or the virtual desktop shit on oculus store yes, it'll work fine, if you are only rockin the headset then no.
You don't need Virtual Desktop for it. Just download the Oculus desktop program for free from their site and enable the feature called Air Link. It works fine but can be a little stuttered depending on your PC and internet performance.

Reactions: Azazael

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
You don't need Virtual Desktop for it. Just download the Oculus desktop program for free from their site and enable the feature called Air Link. It works fine but can be a little stuttered depending on your PC and internet performance.
Thanks. i have an rtx 2080 super in an Alienware Aurora. hopefully thats enough! i'm looking at Quest 2 as Rift S is seemingly discontinued and people are scalping for replacement parts.
I've tried multiple things to fix my display port problem over the past week to no avail. I wasn't ready to just give up on a $300+ piece of equipment

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
Thanks. i have an rtx 2080 super in an Alienware Aurora. hopefully thats enough! i'm looking at Quest 2 as Rift S is seemingly discontinued and people are scalping for replacement parts.
I've tried multiple things to fix my display port problem over the past week to no avail. I wasn't ready to just give up on a $300+ piece of equipment
if i may, the oculus 2 kinda sucks...i own it, and every update make it more worse (slower to load in, sometimes my connection is good and others time not), sometimes it crashed.... i mean, you got the idea

i don't know how the rift S is, but if i may, spend a little more and go for a better VR :)

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
if i may, the oculus 2 kinda sucks...i own it, and every update make it more worse (slower to load in, sometimes my connection is good and others time not), sometimes it crashed.... i mean, you got the idea

i don't know how the rift S is, but if i may, spend a little more and go for a better VR :)
try alvr, it's 1000x better than the oculus link software. I completely gave up on all occulus desktop software after using it. IT also makes less conflicts with my other hmds

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes