4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
WOW ok so the version I played, was 1.5.2 the version at the front download and I just got done snagging 1.7.1
[Ty very much btw Zombieplayers]
and man is there so much more here now. The game is amazing, and I love the work that has been put in.

Reactions: Abram Valeri

genoration

Nov 4, 2017
You don't need Virtual Desktop for it. Just download the Oculus desktop program for free from their site and enable the feature called Air Link. It works fine but can be a little stuttered depending on your PC and internet performance.
true but a wire is so much better in this situation hence why I said plug it in, its just a long usb c, you can get a high data transfer one for less stuttering and better quality but it works fine.

Thanks. i have an rtx 2080 super in an Alienware Aurora. hopefully thats enough! i'm looking at Quest 2 as Rift S is seemingly discontinued and people are scalping for replacement parts.
I've tried multiple things to fix my display port problem over the past week to no avail. I wasn't ready to just give up on a $300+ piece of equipment
Quest 2 uses a usb 2.0 port and a usb-c cord, no need for display port. Get a high data transfer code, use wifi shit (will have some stuttering and etc but it works ig) I personally have 0 issues w/ it but again I keep it wired to my pc and play through my pc. It's just oculus is a shit platform and going through the oculus app leads to agony since it'll run both oculus dashboard and steam vr for alot of these games, it sucks dick.

Reactions: tdfox

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
true but a wire is so much better in this situation hence why I said plug it in, its just a long usb c, you can get a high data transfer one for less stuttering and better quality but it works fine.

Quest 2 uses a usb 2.0 port and a usb-c cord, no need for display port. Get a high data transfer code, use wifi shit (will have some stuttering and etc but it works ig) I personally have 0 issues w/ it but again I keep it wired to my pc and play through my pc. It's just oculus is a shit platform and going through the oculus app leads to agony since it'll run both oculus dashboard and steam vr for alot of these games, it sucks dick.
The Oculus products do suck dick (at least the one i own). I'm just searching for the right headset brand that's compatible with these types of games. And hell if i'm gonna be asking "But does it work with *such and such brand*" with literally every new thing i come across, you know? Just want the most compatible type of Vr headset :) Just wish they didn't discontinue production of spare parts for a relatively new headset. and i'm not getting scalped for a piece of cable lmao

Last edited:

genoration

Nov 4, 2017
The Oculus products do suck dick (at least the one i own). I'm just searching for the right headset brand that's compatible with these types of games. And hell if i'm gonna be asking "But does it work with *such and such brand*" with literally every new thing i come across, you know? Just want the most compatible type of Vr headset :) Just wish they didn't discontinue production of spare parts for a relatively new headset. and i'm not getting scalped for a piece of cable lmao
yea I get that, I had to upgrade from my old headset, I had a rift s but the cords for a rift s are over 100 USD so I just dropped more money for a whole new headset.

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
VERSION 1.7.2 is out now.

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.7.2 Full Version:

1.7.2 Update Version:

thank you for the upload :)

if someone care:

- Amaterazu (or whatever is called) the model is pure dog shait, and at this point the question is: why bother?

- Brixien (the new model) was "promoted" with a lot of new function (or customization) well apparently a lot are 2: yes boobs/no boobs and yes skirt/no skirt.....wow

- Type 0 yea it's creepy, but during the BJ the mounth don't even open....

- Lopunny mega evolution nice, but the same 3 position we already sow for lopunny and vapopunny

for the rest, they added KUM on some position in some models.

again, i'm sad, everytime i think to donate money to support i found myself burned in an update that felt half harted, if the game will support mods and custom models, why wasting time adding new one? just focus on menu and functionality.

but hey, just an opinion :)

Unknow_XY

Nov 7, 2017
Looking on the creator's patreon it appears that dropbox themselves deleted the either files or the links.
Captura de tela 2023-05-31 231852.png
Also it appears that some of the mega links are broken too.
EDIT: It appears content is or was missing on mega.
Captura de tela 2023-05-31 231928.png
Maybe the creator could host the files on pixeldrain or gofile...:unsure:

Last edited:

rungtate

Aug 20, 2021
Oh... that did get nuked fast. The MEGA links are also down.

I didn't download the full version but I do have the update version I can upload here in a bit. If the links get reuploaded or fixed then I can post them here later as well.

Reactions: annoyedOTF

Unknow_XY

Nov 7, 2017
It appears that the dropbox links have been fixed.(y)
Captura de tela 2023-06-01 193257.png
EDIT1:
It appears dropbox had temp banned the creator because he had surpassed the transfer quota of the files.
Captura de tela 2023-06-01 235607.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: rKnight

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
good news,

" Looks like he first version of the Creation Tools(GOAT File Creator) can be released, after I made the manual and a simple animation tester. I don't know if it will be useable for anyone else, but it's worth a try. " cit - June Plans (Patreon) 2023-06-01 22:53:32

i'm happy, waiting to see what characters will be modded inside, but idk why, i feel it will be a lot of furry ahahahahah

looking forward to the next update and mod ~

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes