4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
From what i've seen, Kemono is the first to recieve the links, then it comes here. I'm no expert so please don't light me on fire :HideThePain:

Somelamename

Jun 9, 2018
Here's the link to the page where the download link hopefully is on:
its not on that page, that page just links back to 2 other posts
the one we are looking for is this one, with the code that comes with it, unless someone uploads it elsewhere

althought from what im seeing it seems they chose to upload it to a torrent file on a new post instead of the usual updating the gallery thing they do

• Thinking Face
Reactions: forcedtosignup43
Dec 4, 2021
its not on that page, that page just links back to 2 other posts
the one we are looking for is this one, with the code that comes with it, unless someone uploads it elsewhere

althought from what im seeing it seems they chose to upload it to a torrent file on a new post instead of the usual updating the gallery thing they do
Is that a bad thing?

5ch4man

Aug 14, 2022
1.8.2 Art Enjoyer

Full package

Update package ( Only if you already have version 1.8.0 installed )

Dropbox Password:
FiveNightsWithGranny

Last edited:

5ch4man

Aug 14, 2022
Im facing an issue where on certain characters, the voices dont play and you spawn somewhere not in pov of the male but what felt like xyz:0,0,0 (most of the time outside the map)? then when you change the character's position, the animation playback just goes to its max speed until you click 'start loop'. anyone facing the same problem? fixes?

Last edited:
Reactions: AplhaBeta

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Is Isabelle glitched for anyone else?
More details needed in your case. For me? She has been definitely missing things for me since a few updates ago. Her rigging is a little sus as well in some spots. I think the creator might have flipped a few polygon faces on her crotch too.

Dec 4, 2021
More details needed in your case. For me? She has been definitely missing things for me since a few updates ago. Her rigging is a little sus as well in some spots. I think the creator might have flipped a few polygon faces on her crotch too.
For me, the voice doesn't work and the positions don't line up at the center of the map, it just floats if that makes any sense.

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes