4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
In the left side window's settings you can turn off character lighting so they don't effectively just glow.

As for advancing scenes... if you mean just progressing in regards to a single pose then you can already do that (at least with Oculus 2 as I have) by simply holding X for a couple of seconds and releasing it. This progresses that poses' progress (slow, fast, climax) and starts it over after. Just tapping it changes the speed of that part of the animation though.
Oh okay, didn't know you could do that...I'll try it, thanks

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Update v1.8 (Patreon)

2023-06-29 18:53:00

Content

New features:
Totally reworked in-game UI that allows more visual position and location selection, and more option can be added more easily than before. Most of the options are in the same place, but some got moved to a new tab.Also:
-Maximum positions increased to 9(from 8), maximum locations increased to 8(from 6)
-New tabs for performance, adjust brightness in-game.
-Character Light intensity setter
-Moan pitch setting
-Pelvic sound toggle
-Fixed an issue that prevented sucking sounds to play when No Voice was selected
I haven't been able to make a complete VA pack this month, but I want to revisit the VA selection system anyway, to merge the different tones into a VA selection pack. I will give more details on that later.
Sooo...
New characters:
Amy Rose
(Cowgirl, Missionary, BJ, Footjob, Chilling), Custom skin, KUM, Outfits
Female Lizardmen (Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary), Custom SKin, KUM, Outfits
Note: I added more animations for the new releases as the usual 1-2, since I aim to the 4 position on release plan, which can be achieved with more practice I guess.
New positions and character updates:
Officer Flint
(Introduction, Missionary, Doggystyle)
Vivien(Cowgirl, Missionary) Custom Skin support, KUM
Lucario(Amazon, updated cowgirl) Custom skin support, KUM
Gardevoir(Missionary)
Ankha(Titjob, Blowjob), also moaning sounds should come from the correct direction
Rivet - Missionary, KUM
Zeraora - Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, KUM
Viper - Introduction, Missionary
Toriel - Handjob, Footjob, Added KUM
Ziina - Cowgirl, Added KUM
Nancy - Added 6 different skins with different hair and horn styles
--Extra Rito and Goth skins by Asdrubael Vect--
New scenes:
Apartement
Volcano

Apartement and Gym scene has been added to the Art Admirer tier.
That's all for now,
See you next month with a new poll and more interesting stuff to come!
this month we got a lot of nice new stuff.....and the new GUI.....

DON'T FORGET THAN THIS NEW VESION USE THE NEW INTERFACE.....
i dont' like it atm...the old was still better for me....
this based on the preview test mhh let's see if the final is better...

if not i am keeping the old 1.7.2 core with the new content directory...
remenber than the game is MODULAR and Customizable.....

so the only updated download/link atm is the mega version.....
go hunt the old links on the previous posts.....

mega full or updater both have new files:
Snap1.jpg
so you must get the mega download menager and hope for the best.......

i will update my skin texture pack with the new stuff wen i will finish......downloading 7.79gb......

also finally found a way to dump the missing texture.....than some actress_[class] uses:
Snap2.jpg
now is just all about testing if all the names are correct and if they load all the files.......
wen ready i will release here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/gallery-...-5-2-art-admirer-goat-vr.127600/post-10931096

salut!

Last edited:

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
If Gar is taking character suggestions, i wouldn't mind seeing Angela Cross or Midna (true form) in this!

Reactions: xipeho

crecretaire

Dec 2, 2019
post are old but link update for 1.8 choose mega password for drop box don't work but mega suck you are limited on the amount on download + it's too big and need the app to be downloaded so if someone can give me a link with the game full since i only have 5g of the game

Reactions: NeloDante

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
Im opening the game up with my vr headset on and its still telling me that it didnt find any vr to connect to

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes