4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

kdc420

Mar 20, 2021
Damn...I dont use that program, I know how to use unity and blender.
I tried to open those .dmc files in Daz3D with no luck. The program didn't even recognise the file format. Turns out the .dmc file format is used in some sort of lip sync addon that's used in conjunction with Daz3D - sorry to disappoint.

The only thing that I could think of to add custom models into the game would be to somehow reverse engineer/decompile the game lol. Have no clue how you'd go about doing it and probably shouldn't - could cause more trouble than it's worth.

If you want to see a model added into the game, the creator's discord is linked in the OP - there's a text channel there where people can submit models from websites like SFMLab and SmutBase for example.

One last thing - there's a text channel under the "Workshop" category - think it's safe to say he's planning a steam workshop style custom character system to the game at some point. Wouldn't hold your breath over it though as by the sound of it he's focusing on fleshing-out the content in the game - animations, scenes and all that.

Feb 24, 2019
If you want to see a model added into the game, the creator's discord is linked in the OP - there's a text channel there where people can submit models from websites like SFMLab and SmutBase for example.
Yep nope, not gonna do that, i rather have my own then pay for it or hope he adds my model.

kdc420

Mar 20, 2021
Yep nope, not gonna do that, i rather have my own then pay for it or hope he adds my model.
Don't blame you tbh - all the models that people suggest are put down to a vote anyway so there's a good chance you won't even see your model added into the game. Just wish the dev would prioritise the workshop feature.

Feb 24, 2019
Don't blame you tbh - all the models that people suggest are put down to a vote anyway so there's a good chance you won't even see your model added into the game. Just wish the dev would prioritise the workshop feature.
If they do that, then peeps will just make a guide on how to add your own, then how to make your own maps and add animations, then no more money for that artist who is gonna most likely milk this game for all its worth until he abandons it when people get sick of his feature creep.

Reactions: AplhaBeta

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
If they do that, then peeps will just make a guide on how to add your own, then how to make your own maps and add animations, then no more money for that artist who is gonna most likely milk this game for all its worth until he abandons it when people get sick of his feature creep.
This game is an asset dump but at least they are consistent about it.

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
> Monster girl
> Loona
> Isabelle
> Fucking Rouge the Bat

Do we even have a standard for tagging or we just coinflip and screw it? Discoverability is hell at times, lol.

Last edited:

oogbooglol

Nov 25, 2020
Here's a mega link to an update file with characters and such. can import to previous versions.

There's also a so called "lite" version of 1.5 here which has some features of 1.5 but lacks some scenes, voices and character animations.
Not sure if there is any way of altering these files to be more like a full version but for now I recommend just importing the new content to older versions.

Aug 22, 2021
Interesting but lacking anything to really call this a VR game. Honestly, using it even as a VR scene viewer isn't really feasible with how wonky the movement controls are. At the very least, there needs to be some arm control to interact with the (limited) breast physics and a way to set/lock the player's POV to the player body.

Also, it is profoundly unfair that nobody in this game has a climax animation. Let these poor people cum!

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes