4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

NikBlack

Dec 6, 2018
Interesting but lacking anything to really call this a VR game. Honestly, using it even as a VR scene viewer isn't really feasible with how wonky the movement controls are. At the very least, there needs to be some arm control to interact with the (limited) breast physics and a way to set/lock the player's POV to the player body.

Also, it is profoundly unfair that nobody in this game has a climax animation. Let these poor people cum!
There are "climax" animations but, in my opinion, they suck ass. They're more like deep heavy thrusts than anything.

Reactions: catsdino

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Interesting but lacking anything to really call this a VR game. Honestly, using it even as a VR scene viewer isn't really feasible with how wonky the movement controls are. At the very least, there needs to be some arm control to interact with the (limited) breast physics and a way to set/lock the player's POV to the player body.

Also, it is profoundly unfair that nobody in this game has a climax animation. Let these poor people cum!
everyone has multiple(but they kinda suck). You must be playing lite

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
I'm impressed the controls still suck so much, and the world scale still feels off like all the models are too small.

Reactions: catsdino

aayana.ayesha

May 13, 2019
Not sure if there is any way of altering these files to be more like a full version but for now I recommend just importing the new content to older versions.
It`s better to import only "Content" folder, otherwise 1.4.1 version from OP will be replace with lite version with only 2 animations for each character.

Also, question - I didn`t have a VR headset yet, but I have an option to buy Oculus Quest 2 for bargain price.
Will this game run on Quest 2 ?

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
It`s better to import only "Content" folder, otherwise 1.4.1 version from OP will be replace with lite version with only 2 animations for each character.

Also, question - I didn`t have a VR headset yet, but I have an option to buy Oculus Quest 2 for bargain price.
Will this game run on Quest 2 ?
With link yes

aayana.ayesha

May 13, 2019
Kemono shows there's a 1.5 update, any chance we can get it?
Art admirer update
Art Admirer full

This one is without new scenes and voicepacks, so you can just copy all content to existing 1.4.1 installation from OP with replacing old files with new versions. This will keep all previosly installed scenes and voices and allow to use new interface and game mechanics

Vincentor

Sep 17, 2020
would be interesting to see functionality to create your own content for this, since the scenes, characters and sound profiles are just in their own folder structures for each appropriate asset. really seems like its built that way

Feb 24, 2019
would be interesting to see functionality to create your own content for this, since the scenes, characters and sound profiles are just in their own folder structures for each appropriate asset. really seems like its built that way
If this uses unity, someone could make a sdk or crack the game and just get us into the file system, fuck we are all getting this for free, and the game designer stole all the models anyway, surprised it isn't just drag and drop models with voices into the game already.

navyboy2096

Jul 6, 2021

there was a new update/version of this game released quite a bit a go so uh when is this thread gonna get a update?

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes