Ren'Py Game Crazy Son

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Preparing assets #4 Hey guys. I am currently working on the transfer and customisation of the MC model. As soon as I'm done, I'll post the results on discord. Have a nice day everyone. PS. Here we are, summer is over and autumn has arrived. Although I still have a lot of work to do, I'm trying to finish this shit with transferring and customising assets as soon as possible. After working on the MC model, I'll be transferring and customising locations for the game, setting up lights, testing rendering with models, bug fixes and stuff like that. After that, CS development can continue and the usual rendering can begin

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Okay guys, the MC will look something like this. This was the first time I had worked on a male version of the hairstyle, and I had to try very hard to recreate his hairstyle to make it look like the original Daz version. It was not usual, here you have to set up the geonodes in a different way. Now I'm testing the characters, setting up their rigs, looking for bugs and fixing them. And I have to say that I'm going to have to redo Brianna's hair using geonodes. It looks good, but when I animate a character, Blender's performance slows down, and it becomes inconvenient for me to work constantly turning her hair modifiers on and off. I'll have to look for references with short hair of her type. If you want, you can offer your own options with references, but only if it is not highly stylised and complex in its structure, and the main thing is that it should be short hair. View attachment mc_test4.webp View attachment mc_test3.webp mc_test1.png

Bifyou

Jul 12, 2024
View attachment 3923973

Please include boobs sucking scence this time
Trust me it's hot everyone will like it
For those of us who saw this game and also saw some "preview" pictures, not this attachment but others they also showed boob sucking, so this is a bit of a mystery. There was no boob sucking in the game..something I very much wanted to see. But there were these preview pics. And now we get this "Please include boobs sucking scence this time. Trust me it's hot everyone will like it"

That possibly sounds like the poster has already seen those scenes..but it's probably the way he worded it. Just to be sure.,..I've seen the game, the preview images and these scenes and they did not appear in the game, no tit sucking at all. I'm new to all this...don't think I missed anything but...??

Hopefully Lancer can fill me in.

Last edited:

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Brianna's current redesigned geometric nodes hairstyle looks like this. I based it on her original Daz hairstyle. And I think this hairstyle is more suited to her type than the previous hairstyle from the addon. But the most important thing is that I am now much more comfortable with the posing and animation of the character in Blender. Now I'm continuing to work on the rigs of the transferred main characters, to test them and to find and fix bugs.
PS.
I can finally move on, I'm a bit tired of being a 3D hairdresser these past few weeks.
View attachment Britest1.webp View attachment Britest2.webp View attachment Britest3.webp View attachment Britest4.webp View attachment Britest5.webp View attachment Britest6.webp View attachment Britest7.webp

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Karen and Scarlet are ready for rendering.
The biggest challenge with Scarlet was her hair, especially the damn ponytail. Creating the rigging from scratch and painting the weights is annoying shit. Now I have to work on MC and John View attachment screenn_1.webp View attachment screenn_3.webp View attachment rigSC_test4.webp View attachment rigSC_test3.webp View attachment rigSC_test2.webp View attachment rigSC_test1.webp View attachment Karen_testRig_3.webp View attachment Karen_testRig_2.webp View attachment Karen_testRig_1.webp

RLRS

Jan 19, 2023
The biggest challenge with Scarlet was her hair, especially the damn ponytail. Creating the rigging from scratch and painting the weights is annoying shit. Now I have to work on MC and John View attachment 4026298 View attachment 4026299 View attachment 4026300 View attachment 4026301 View attachment 4026302 View attachment 4026303 View attachment 4026305 View attachment 4026306 View attachment 4026307
shared webp files converted to png for faster viewing:

Karen_testRig_1.png Karen_testRig_2.png Karen_testRig_3.png rigSC_test1.png rigSC_test2.png rigSC_test3.png rigSC_test4.png screenn_1.png screenn_3.png

calljj2091

May 29, 2024
The biggest challenge with Scarlet was her hair, especially the damn ponytail. Creating the rigging from scratch and painting the weights is annoying shit. Now I have to work on MC and John View attachment 4026298 View attachment 4026299 View attachment 4026300 View attachment 4026301 View attachment 4026302 View attachment 4026303 View attachment 4026305 View attachment 4026306 View attachment 4026307
I liked Karen's new design
Update is next?

Mar 17, 2019
Great job, everything looks great.