Ren'Py Game Crazy Son

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
**Preparing assets #6**
Hey guys. Work on transferring and customising the main characters is complete. I will now transfer and customise the locations.
PS.
Blender opens up a lot of new possibilities in terms of creativity, I will tell you about my plans for CS and what will be implemented in the game later this month, as well as the development start date.

RLRS

Jan 19, 2023
Thnx alot buddy, Can u tell me what's in the prologue? I downloaded the game only.
It's like an introduction to the game.
There are some interesting scenes, you can play without fear as it will not spoil the main game experience.
And of course I recommend it, as you can have a more immersive experience throughout the game (prologue + main game).
and if I go into too much detail in the prologue, it might ruin your experience.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Milf_Loverx

Milf_Loverx

Aug 15, 2023
It's like an introduction to the game.
There are some interesting scenes, you can play without fear as it will not spoil the main game experience.
And of course I recommend it, as you can have a more immersive experience throughout the game (prologue + main game).
and if I go into too much detail in the prologue, it might ruin your experience.
Can u tell me if it got any good scenes or is it just a story typo?

RLRS

Jan 19, 2023
Can u tell me if it got any good scenes or is it just a story typo?
What exactly are you afraid of that might be in the prologue?
If I have already said that it has good content and if you play it (prologue + main game), you will have a more immersive experience.

Reactions: Milf_Loverx

Milf_Loverx

Aug 15, 2023
What exactly are you afraid of that might be in the prologue?
If I have already said that it has good content and if you play it (prologue + main game), you will have a more immersive experience.
Welp, I have played some games that got just the story and its boring asf even the plot wasn't good that's why I asked...

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
**Preparing assets #6**
Hey guys. Work on transferring and customising the main characters is complete. I will now transfer and customise the locations.
PS.
Blender opens up a lot of new possibilities in terms of creativity, I will tell you about my plans for CS and what will be implemented in the game later this month, as well as the development start date.
so you are working on a remake or rework of the game? thats cool!!!!!! thanks in advance

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Krashanus

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Working on modelling the main location, redesigning the house for future planned hot scenes.
PS.
I decided to redo the Daz asset and model a full house location in Blender. So to speak for future hot scenes that I couldn't do in Daz due to its limitations.