Ren'Py Game Crazy Son

bane010101

Jul 3, 2024
Hey guys, here is the report. This week I studied the topic of soft body simulation, it was very informative and interesting, I will publish some test samples in discord. I also learned a bit about animation in Blender and I have to say it's a whole different level from Daz Studio. I have to adapt to this change. In Daz I was working with 26 frames at most and that was the image format. I used RenPy to code the animation. In Blender the format changed from image to video. I will have to study this topic in more detail. So far I have identified three main topics. I am having some difficulties with them. The first is hair creation using geometric nodes, the second is animation and the third is shading, meaning customising skin materials. So next week I will start to study geometric nodes in more detail. I have already found a video course, I will watch it and practice. Have a nice day everyone.
PS.
To sum up this month, I can say that I have mastered the theoretical part of the blender. Now all I need is practice and more practice to consolidate my knowledge. So next month will be practical lessons. Next month will also see the release of a new version of Blender with an updated Eevee next engine. And it's very interesting what it can do, because the rendering time in Eevee is minutes or even seconds. And, guys, how's the summer treating you? I have a strong heat outside all day long on the thermometer sometimes more than forty fucking degrees.....
Discord Link?

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
7b5646fb-6d04-4293-80e6-2f700f41df43.png

Hey guys. This week I had some personal things to do, but I still took a course on animation in Blender, practiced, it became clearer what and how. Next week I will study character skin customisation, shading. This is the last and most important part of learning Blender. I need to understand the skin settings and make the character look very sexy when rendered in the Cycles engine. Have a nice day everyone.
PS.
I already have some thoughts about when I will continue CS development. I think I'll write more about this next week.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
guys, hello everyone, I wanted to write on my own behalf, I won’t be able to sponsor him next month (I’m quitting my job), I’ll need to move to a new job, when I get to a new job, after that I’ll be able to follow him again, so this is the news

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
View attachment screenn.webp Hey guys. I finally figured out the skin setting and got the effect I wanted. I'll be posting some test samples on Discord, so don't miss it, I think you'll like it as much as I do. I think it's safe to say that the character skin looks sexy, but most importantly the rendering time is not as long as it would be in Daz with such good image quality. Well guys, now that I have finished learning all the basic topics of Blender, my plan is to spend the rest of this month learning some of the smaller but still important things like fluid simulation, character make-up and stuff like that. And from next month on I will start preparing assets to continue the development of CS. Transferring the locations and characters from Daz to Blender and customising them, many things will have to be created from scratch. That's it, have a nice day everyone.

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
AMUR48
What is the difference between Crazy_Son_Game-0.01 and Crazy_Son-Prologe-pc?

Does the Game-0.01 version already come with Prologe?
It appears that many messages have been deleted from this thread. And some download links too.

I was sure there was a PROLOGE version of this game and now I can't find the download link.

After all, what is the last released version of Crazy Son?

Reactions: calljj2091

RLRS

Jan 19, 2023
It appears that many messages have been deleted from this thread. And some download links too.

I was sure there was a PROLOGE version of this game and now I can't find the download link.

After all, what is the last released version of Crazy Son?
the last version was 0.01c.

You can get the prologue from the developer or from some other site.

Developer Boosty:

This site contains the latest version and prologue of the game:

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Hey guys. I've finished testing some features in Blender, some of which you've already seen on discord. From next week on I will start preparing assets, transferring models and other such things. First I decided to start with porting and customising John's character, as he is much easier to set up than the female characters and the MC. It will be necessary to set up morphs, skin shaders, clothes and textures. And the most important thing is to find out how much time it will take and check that there are no bugs. I have noticed that sometimes there are errors in the animation, when I have already loaded some morphs, I need to fix it. In general this is the plan, I will share the result in Discord. Good day everyone.