VN Ren'Py Game Dev Journal: Inner Demons (Ch 4 progress)

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Casually looking through the Latest Games page and spotted homeboy Abaddon getting out and getting busy!

1719719246016.png

(from game "Forbidden Fantasy")

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GrayTShirt

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I always get anxious when I see another fantasy-themed project, especially one doing well. It'll always feel like my project won't be as good, and Forbidden Fantasy looks good.

But, no other project has Mama Bryn, Fiona, Hilda, Skye, Shelby...
No one tell a better and rich story then you.
You got a huge world with many hotties. Female young, milf and gilf and even many sexy futa.
You know and to build tease but in the same time you give us big sex scene every chapter, update
For me your the best bro

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I always get anxious when I see another fantasy-themed project, especially one doing well. It'll always feel like my project won't be as good, and Forbidden Fantasy looks good.

But, no other project has Mama Bryn, Fiona, Hilda, Skye, Shelby...
I might be a little biased, but I think that Inner Demons can absolutely hold it's own against the vast majority of titles that appear on this site. Based on content volume, number of renders, longevity, and muscular chicks per square inch measures, your game is definitely upper echelon.

And one of the best things is that you are not doing this in any way for money... so there's no pandering to noisy complainers - you just make exactly the story that you want, and if others enjoy it, then that's great, but generic fan service is not present nor necessary.

Aug 9, 2022
I'll be honest, I'm not the biggest futa fan, but it doesn't bother me. The reason I love Inner Demons is because the story telling is out of this world! It's gritty, hot, sexy, suspenseful, and keeps me wanting to come back for more. Inner Demons is one of my favorite AVNs. GrayTShirt has NOTHING to worry about when it comes to stacking up to other fantasy AVNs. As far as I'm concern, Inner Demons is a high mark to beat!

Reactions: hoodie13