VN Ren'Py Game Dev Journal: Inner Demons (Ch 4 progress)

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
So, question: When it comes to futa-specific (not trans), is it ALL the genitalia? I'm debating whether one of my futa/trans characters has both or just the cock-n-balls. They gettin' balls though, it's weird to me to have futa characters without the hacky-sack/truck nutz.
Very old post but I didn't see anyone make this comment.

By the most basic genre definitions, futa typically refers to an overtly feminine body with both male and female genitalia. The balls are the part considered optional in which case I've seen it referred to as "full package" futanari.

Lacking female genitalia puts them in the dickgirl category. Technically f95's tag system doesn't differentiate but I imagine someone somewhere would be willing to fight over something this pedantic.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Very old post but I didn't see anyone make this comment.

By the most basic genre definitions, futa typically refers to an overtly feminine body with both male and female genitalia. The balls are the part considered optional in which case I've seen it referred to as "full package" futanari.

Lacking female genitalia puts them in the dickgirl category. Technically f95's tag system doesn't differentiate but I imagine someone somewhere would be willing to fight over something this pedantic.
I tried to differentiate futa and trans in the changelog by either 'futa" by itself to show true definition (The Valkyries), or "futa/trans" for just the cock-n-balls to show characters with female body types but no female genitalia (The Touched). But yeah, f95's definitions don't separate the two so that's just how they're labeled.