VN Ren'Py Game Dev Journal: Inner Demons (Ch 4 progress)

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Alright, so... I decided to make a pin-up image of our 4 lovely ladies. Someone in the game thread asked if our 4 ladies would ever be pregnant. I originally wasn't going to do it, but then I remembered the weirdest thing someone said about my MILF characters.

They were called "realistic and infertile", and that they weren't true MILFs.

So, I had to act. I've never had a pregnancy kink, never made images with it; just not my thing. But, there's a first (and only) time for everything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure how I feel about the post overall. It's somewhere between being handed my dream car for free and being stabbed through the heart. Thank you for feeding my addiction though. ;)

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
nah you are missing shelby and brynn...with those 2 is the true ending
I'm not sure that Bryn can carry a child with no Vajayjay. She is a demon and she came with her set of male equipment from the start, although she was transformed by Gullveig from an outward demon appearance to her current muscle mommy body and face. But then again, it's a fantasy world and they are demons... maybe they impregnate via the ass.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
I'm not sure that Bryn can carry a child with no Vajayjay. She is a demon and she came with her set of male equipment from the start, although she was transformed by Gullveig from an outward demon appearance to her current muscle mommy body and face. But then again, it's a fantasy world and they are demons... maybe they impregnate via the ass.
or the lord of this novel can put gullveig to gift a nice demon to have the opprtunity to fullfill some of those fantasies we are talking about....?....oh oh god lord of innerdemon fantasy forbide for our sins and let the veil lady gift a newborn half demon half human to a our beloved mc and brynn....

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
or the lord of this novel can put gullveig to gift a nice demon to have the opprtunity to fullfill some of those fantasies we are talking about....?....oh oh god lord of innerdemon fantasy forbide for our sins and let the veil lady gift a newborn half demon half human to a our beloved mc and brynn....
At the risk of disappointing you, I am afraid that will never happen with Bryn. She was written in a very specific way, and has a very specific story she is following.