VN Ren'Py Game Dev Journal: Inner Demons (Ch 4 progress)

iphantom!

Jun 11, 2020
Almost done. Just need to make a few more images, touch up the script, get the sound right, then send it off for its proofing/edits. Maybe a week until I can get it sent off for its first-looks. Almost to the end of the update!
Yaaaaaaay! I know you already have proofreaders but if you want any extra eyes/testers I would be happy to help!

Reactions: kfrazer099

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Alright, so...

I'll be wrapping up the Bryn scene in the next few days. I had started making the 3rd sub-scene but came to the conclusion it would be too much. Not the work, but the sexy times. Bryn's scene is already 175 images and 6 animation loops. I need to finish it up and edit a particular story element so it'll make sense for a future scene with another character.

So, here's a sneak peak of what might have been...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Alright, so...

I'll be wrapping up the Bryn scene in the next few days. I had started making the 3rd sub-scene but came to the conclusion it would be too much. Not the work, but the sexy times. Bryn's scene is already 175 images and 6 animation loops. I need to finish it up and edit a particular story element so it'll make sense for a future scene with another character.

So, here's a sneak peak of what might have been...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fuck that look good

Reactions: iphantom!