VN Ren'Py Game Dev Journal: Inner Demons (Ch 4 progress)

Dec 8, 2020
The comments on the game page are going about as well as I'd expected. Lots of "huge dick" comments, FemDom arguments, and the occasional granny post. But all in all, it seems to be received well. The reviews that are posted make fair and constructive comments. I still don't get someone posting that they don't like a tag and say, "I'm out." I suppose it comes with the territory.
Still, the community is being amazing with their comments and reviews. Plus, it's awesome that I can have a "Game Developer" tag now. Makes it feel real, ya know?

Onward to Chapter 2!
Chapter 2 will focus on MC's capture, back story on basic training, and finishing out the back stories that are mentioned in chapter one. ("The incident", "the argument", Hilda, the Queen.)
Yeah, can't please everyone :D They'll all still play it though hehe! Game is awesome dude, can't wait to play more. Got me fingers crossed you'll consider putting some futa on male(anal) in too! 'Touched' got us all touching *wink* ;)

Reactions: GrayTShirt

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
So, I wanted to do a size comparison between the Prologue and future updates. Attached is the image.
You can see a big (-ish) difference. I'll be using the size on the right from now on. It's still pretty girthy and weighty, but mouth and penetrative poses are easier to work with now.

Reactions: chromesouljahh

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
1st test shot of Chapter 2. Of course I had to highlight the bootiliciousness of the scene. I think I need to make some color changes to the thong to make it stand out more from the dirty skin.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Working on the new shaders. I can't believe how easy it is to change them! I think I found one I like, but I'm still playing with more of them.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
To give you a sense of how big these scenes are getting. There are 22 total Genesis 8 characters in these scenes. 18 shown in the nodes window (far upper right). 4 more will be added. I've decided to not use the new shaders on the model above. I was trying to do something to correct some bad clothing morphs. But now that they're fixed, I can go back to the original look I actually liked.

Reactions: madrid3423

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I didn't have alot of time to work on anything today. So I cranked this out in about 30 minutes. Didn't really spend a lot of time on every detail, as you can tell.

• Love
Reactions: osanaiko

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I didn't have alot of time to work on anything today. So I cranked this out in about 30 minutes. Didn't really spend a lot of time on every detail, as you can tell.
MAMMA MIA! :love:

Also, here is an alot:

1620271162897.png

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
1st test shot of Chapter 2. Of course I had to highlight the bootiliciousness of the scene. I think I need to make some color changes to the thong to make it stand out more from the dirty skin.
If we can briefly manage to ignore the foreground buttcheek, what's up with the weird brown "onesie" that MC is wearing under his armor? It's like the supersuit of "DirtMan"...

1620271313794.png

Last edited:

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
If we can briefly manage to ignore the foreground buttcheek, what's up with the weird brown "onesie" that MC is wearing under his armor? It's like the supersuit of "DirtMan"...

View attachment 1180795
While ignoring the foreground buttcheek (and failing miserably) the onesie is part of the bellowtore (sp) armor suit. Plus it's a tactical onesie! Combat in comfort!

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Introducing the Queen's Bodyguard/Harem. I didn't realize that I had forgotten to add a friggin' sky to the images!

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Hello darkness my old friend.... time to crank that lighting up!
Yeah, kind of forgot to add the entire environment which included the lighting. Plus, this doesn't include the post work process. More of a raw image.

Reactions: osanaiko

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Working on the first lewd scene for Ch2. I can feel the arguments for/against "femdom" beginning with this scene.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Working on the first lewd scene for Ch2. I can feel the arguments for/against "femdom" beginning with this scene.
Ouch!

Will our hero escape the clutches of the tyrannical Magnhild? Tune in next time for the continuing adventures of ThundercockMC....

In as much seriousness as I can muster here on f95, I love how this scene is exactly as described in the prologue... but of course I guess Mr TShirt planned this all along... (y)

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
And here is the fully rendered image. There's actually going to be alot of sexified sexiness in this scene. There's Mags and MC, the red head and an orc, a couple of Touched, some solo action. Debating whether I should include the something with the prisoners. It's not in the main script, but I can easily do something with the idea.

This is also where I'll start to introduce options to view/ignore certain fetishes, in this case futa content. Overall, I'm trying to keep the image count low(-ish) to get this update out fast(-er). So, I can't have too much going on with each option. The 2 scenes with Fiona had 217 and 130 images, and Skye had 88. I'm want to keep each sub-scene in this release to "at most" 25 images each.
We'll see how that goes.

In as much seriousness as I can muster here on f95, I love how this scene is exactly as described in the prologue...
Chapter 2 will fill in some of those backstories. There's this scene and the "incident" from MC's childhood. I'm a big fan of jumping back and forth in a story's timeline, but I like to make sure it doesn't get confusing. So any little clue I drop about anything that happens in the past is explained clearly. How effective that turns out though, is a whole other matter.

Reactions: chromesouljahh