VN Unity Abandoned Game Legends [v2018.05] [Trinity]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
We do have a russian translator, but don't know if he could work the other way. If you did send me something machine translated I might be able to adapt it to english and then you could send the script in russian as well so our translator doesn't have to do as much work.

Kazbekulka

Feb 28, 2018
We do have a russian translator, but don't know if he could work the other way. If you did send me something machine translated I might be able to adapt it to english and then you could send the script in russian as well so our translator doesn't have to do as much work.
I've already written 11-13 A4 sheets, and have not finished it yet. Explain more specifically what should I do?

Kazbekulka

Feb 28, 2018
if there are many dialogues, I hope it will not be a problem?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
My first few scripts for this project were about that long. So we will have to see before we can make a determination.

And Mac was right about private messaging me here on the site.

If you can get the pages translated to english, with either google or some other machine translator available to you, then please do. Sadly I was born and raised in america where the only language of value is english and the education system sucks, so I didn't learn anything else.

Kazbekulka

Feb 28, 2018
My first few scripts for this project were about that long. So we will have to see before we can make a determination.

And Mac was right about private messaging me here on the site.

If you can get the pages translated to english, with either google or some other machine translator available to you, then please do. Sadly I was born and raised in america where the only language of value is english and the education system sucks, so I didn't learn anything else.
OK, I'll do it

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Can I suggest adding a "buy me a coffee" option to the game?
I thought it was someone with a unity game (just to prove it could work in unity), but @Bright Sun Studios has similar, a direct paypal donation link, in their ren py games. You never know what you might get from 1 offs...
Thanks for the suggestion!

Unyversu

Oct 6, 2017
multiple protagonists Been a long while since i've played under that tag! [ Instant download ]

Kazbekulka

Feb 28, 2018
did you see the message I sent you?

unlimited

Apr 30, 2017
is it just me this happends to? i try to load up the game click on continue on the warning adults only screen and thats as far as i get most of the time, few times i get to the menu and try click on one of the 4 i can play but then it freeze again

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
The overview tells me nothing about the actual Visual Novel and it's contents in terms of story.

Madmanzzz

Aug 5, 2016
The overview tells me nothing about the actual Visual Novel and it's contents in terms of story.
It's not really it's own story but more of a collection of short stories/events based around other Adult Games. So you kinda need knowledge or have played the Games its based on a bit to know what's going on.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
@FunFiction @Rich @DarthSeduction
"Tan Lines" is surely, in my opinion, the BEST story so far!!
I can't really be objective tho, since I'm a HUGE Dee's Fan :p

Not sure what your next story will be (judging from the preview thumbnail), but I hope u can make more crossovers with other popular games, and why not, have Dee make another appearance!

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Thanks, @LP83 - glad you enjoyed the story. It was fun putting it together. (And I'm a big Dee fan as well, which is partly why I did this particular one...)

Reactions: LP83

KvarDL

Aug 2, 2017
umm, guys, what's going on? no new versions, ur page on patreon is blocked... any news, updates, something at least?
u did great job at the start, please don't stop

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
umm, guys, what's going on? no new versions, ur page on patreon is blocked... any news, updates, something at least?
u did great job at the start, please don't stop
Then entire time we were doing this we were already starting another project. Due in part to the current problems on patreon, we are currently focused on it. If there does seem to be a huge demand for us to continue this in the future, and it's not killed by patreon, you may see more content from it, but for now we are starting on our own narrative project that is moving away from the parody. Our first release will be ready soon, just working on some UI stuff.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Due to some complaints from Patreon, we are unable to continue creation of this game. We would like to thank you all for your belief in us and for your support. We've started work on our new, completely original game called, "Seraphim Academy". Hopefully you'll give this game a chance when we release it.
Thank you all, Trinity

Reactions: m3lee
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes