VN Unity Abandoned Game Legends [v2018.05] [Trinity]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Due to some complaints from Patreon, we are unable to continue creation of this game. We would like to thank you all for your belief in us and for your support. We've started work on our new, completely original game called, "Seraphim Academy". Hopefully you'll give this game a chance when we release it.
Thank you all, Trinity
that sucks i will add the abandoned

Reactions: FunFiction

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
are you talking about the latest version that was going to have Ann with it??? I would very much like to see that
Sorry, Patreon shut us down, we were forced to end this project. We do have a new project that has it's first release if you wanna check it out, called Seraphim Academy. Link is in my Signature.

• Sad
Reactions: Raku07

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Sorry, Patreon shut us down, we were forced to end this project. We do have a new project that has it's first release if you wanna check it out, called Seraphim Academy. Link is in my Signature.
Damn you Patreon. These side stories were great!!, specially the last one!

Reactions: botc76
Apr 7, 2018
Due to some complaints from Patreon, we are unable to continue creation of this game. We would like to thank you all for your belief in us and for your support. We've started work on our new, completely original game called, "Seraphim Academy". Hopefully you'll give this game a chance when we release it.
Thank you all, Trinity
Any progress on the GoT game?

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
make a patch of incest
so you can cheat patreon
many game developers are making incest patches.
The game is great.

iamtheuser

Sep 11, 2021
Is there any similar games around? Any more similar recommendations which have similar contents? Thanks in advance.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes