VN Unity Abandoned Game Legends [v2018.05] [Trinity]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
It's all fun and games until you get carpet burn....and with the merkin D is wearing it's not gonna be long before someone hurts themselves....
Still nice to see a crossover and another fun little story.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Looks like a really fun and interesting project! I wonder if and how you'll include 2D characters like those of GGGB, or will you only include characters than already have a 3D model?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Looks like a really fun and interesting project! I wonder if and how you'll include 2D characters like those of GGGB, or will you only include characters than already have a 3D model?
We'd have to try to recreate them in 3D. None of us have that kind of art skill.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
It would be awesome to see mom from Dreams of desire in this game :D
We'll see, we're about to launch another game, so this one will be a little less consistent, but FunFiction has recreated the DoD family. So we might have some fun with them in the future.

Reactions: Hellscream

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
It's all fun and games until you get carpet burn....and with the merkin D is wearing it's not gonna be long before someone hurts themselves....
OK, OK, so it wasn't the best choice of "pubes assets." LOL You're welcome to buy me a better one...

Reactions: kiteares

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
i wonder, is it possible to play as Eric ? He was always my favourite character from the original game
Based on the comments in the BB forum, you're in a very small minority. But if you want to try your hand at writing a script, we'll be happy to consider suggestions from the studio audience...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
We can always consider it. No guarantees of course, but if it fits and we'd like it, it could happen.
i can give a try too :p

(joking... of course... unless you really want some "dangerous science" stuff XD )

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
in which language should I send the text, I just write in Russian, but I can make the translation through Google. interpreter. tell me in more detail where I should send,
DM... aka (private message).

contact darthseducion by private message, send him directly the idea and he will see with the team

imho, send it in russian, i guess someone will translate. i htink its better for understood the idea instead of getting something completly broken by google

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
OK, OK, so it wasn't the best choice of "pubes assets." LOL You're welcome to buy me a better one...
Can I suggest adding a "buy me a coffee" option to the game?
I thought it was someone with a unity game (just to prove it could work in unity), but @Bright Sun Studios has similar, a direct paypal donation link, in their ren py games. You never know what you might get from 1 offs...

Kazbekulka

Feb 28, 2018
DM... aka (private message).

contact darthseducion by private message, send him directly the idea and he will see with the team

imho, send it in russian, i guess someone will translate. i htink its better for understood the idea instead of getting something completly broken by google
Ok

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes