VN Unity Abandoned Game Legends [v2018.05] [Trinity]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Part of the fun of incest based games is the 'knowing' and not the assumption. Can't you make patches available that explicitly states the relationship?
I plan on it, but you'll also see what I mean. This first story has no actual incest in it, but they talk about sex with family members pretty explicitly. The next one, which I'm still working on, I've got a few tongue in cheek references to the fact that Kira and Ann are sisters. Its there, just not overt. When we finally write something with Max and one of the girls there will definitely be a patch, because it will be hotter with the incest, but these first few it isn't necessary

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I think it's that size because we have the art for part two already loaded into it. It just doesn't release for two weeks. Still need to finish the script
Thanks, will you release a patch or will we need to DL it all again?

Part of the fun of incest based games is the 'knowing' and not the assumption. Can't you make patches available that explicitly states the relationship?
Play it and enjoy it, no patch necassary.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Thanks, will you release a patch or will we need to DL it all again?

Play it and enjoy it, no patch necassary.
It'll be an update probably, just like every other game, however @Rich might have other ideas. I just know that people who release patches usually have trouble explaining that to the fappers who click and don't read.

Reactions: kiteares

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Thats some next level ripoff. After complaining so long about devs delivering 0.0.0.1 4minute demos we finally reached a new low. Kudos!

Reactions: RobJoy

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
So this is pretty much a visual novel fan fiction....It's kind of cool to see the characters again but if there are no options in the dialogue then its not my thing....

Now what I would like to see is some kind of game where you have all these chicks from everyone's favourite Patreon games that have been abandoned all thrown in to one game, explained away as some kind of fractured worlds colliding scenario, some kind of harem builder game where the characters retain their backstory and it's full of parodies and in-jokes and kinks......Man, I'd play that game!

Reactions: Breestis and RobJoy

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
So this is pretty much a visual novel fan fiction....It's kind of cool to see the characters again but if there are no options in the dialogue then its not my thing....

Now what I would like to see is some kind of game where you have all these chicks from everyone's favourite Patreon games that have been abandoned all thrown in to one game, explained away as some kind of fractured worlds colliding scenario, some kind of harem builder game where the characters retain their backstory and it's full of parodies and in-jokes and kinks......Man, I'd play that game!
I'd just feel sorry for whoever has to write that game. A whole world and its full of characters who aren't yours to play with. A few short stories, not that bad, but a whole game, that would be hard to pull off without completely alienating half the audience.

Reactions: RobJoy

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
I'd just feel sorry for whoever has to write that game. A whole world and its full of characters who aren't yours to play with. A few short stories, not that bad, but a whole game, that would be hard to pull off without completely alienating half the audience.
I get what you mean, but I'm talking some kind of Akabur game crossed with something like Glassix.....and they would be abandoned games after all, not like there would be much to alienate people from imo....But yea, kinda don't want to go too far off topic so I'll leave it at that :)

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
Won't @FunFiction become overwhelmed considering this is his 2nd game on a .1 release? Generally at the start to really gain traction you have to overflow with content and then it can slow down.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Won't @FunFiction become overwhelmed considering this is his 2nd game on a .1 release? Generally at the start to really gain traction you have to overflow with content and then it can slow down.
This is a side project, his programmer on Whores of Thrones disappeared, so we are doing something else.

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
farkin eggsellant sir, I'd call ya DS, but your story line wasnt complete comedy, I am looking forward to your expansions with great intrest.....as to your request for input, I wrote a short story from dreams of desire meets BB, her family basically gets offed by the order and the former mother moves and takes a yoga class with ann as the instructor and they become fast friends......my long term hopes for the story wer to intice some one like chancer and funfiction to garner intrest in it, so ive been continuously refining it, but you beat me to the punch and im not sorry! Excellent work sir

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes