VN Unity Abandoned Game Legends [v2018.05] [Trinity]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
So no choices, boring
Its more of a collection of short stories that are missing from games you've already played. There may be a reason for choices down the line, but mostly these are static stories.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
This is awful. Don't even bother downloading it.
If you played Big Brother and you thought ''hmm, I like this, but this could use some interracial cuckholding and extremely graphic fisting,'' it might be for you.
Imaginary interracial cuckolding. If you'd read it, you'd know that entire portion of the story was just the aunt teasing him.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
500 mb for only ''How I lost My Panties'' scene ? Really ? This one should be less ..
The images for the second release were packaged with the initial release, we aren't finished with the script yet. We plan to release that in about 2 weeks.

andydany

Jun 3, 2017
Thank you very much kind sir,and i really hope that this game will go on much longer than other games,because to be honest and i dont want to offend anyone here,there are very few good games.Those that were good were abandoned,or forbiden or changed because some people dont know how to make the difference between what's real and what is fantasy.,and because there are parents that let their kids to wonder where they are not allowed (adult section of sites).Good luck in your future plans.Best regards.

radacazz

Oct 6, 2017
I will try not to be too harsh. Shapes and everything are close to the original, but if you pay attention to details you can notice that something is different. I know, this comment looks dumb, but characters' expression, movements, poses... to me, it looks like the heads of characters have been moved to a body close to their original one... something feels very weird. Characters personalities too are pretty jacked up, and I think that describing what Max does as things happen make it even worse. To sum up, everything really could use some improvements. No offence intended, just my opinion.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
mmh in end.. this will be a great fest-fuck i guess XD

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes