RPGM Abandoned Game Lord [v0.0.1] [VekaVello]

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Yes, I will continue to make game. But I will direct game to other side. For example, I have already deleted an existing plot. He does not fit.

I am looking for a corrector, but it seems this is not a fast process. Plus, I myself gradually learn english :)
Well more reason to hold of testing it until next update at least. Don't want to see a plot that is later removed. ^^

Well I dunno how proof-reading works with RPGM-Games so I don't know how hard/easy it is. But anyway good luck finding a corrector to help you. I myself learned english in an unconventional way... Back then around 1999 I started reading VN's like Three Sister's Story, Season of Sakura and Runaway City and learned english gradually while using my dicitonary to actually understand the games storys. :D

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Well i liked the game it has nice renders too much light but it's great and i found another after when the MC wakes up in another world if you chose to go to your sister room the game go black and it just stays black.
The game has an interesting story it's new i never think of a game made at RPGM with VN and it is very good keep going :)
And the game can entertain the people wich is very important also the girls are hot ;)
I'll wait happy for the next's updates good luck :)

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win version of v0.0.1!

Win (395MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
Если я правильно понял то автор знает русский. Я немного не понял как клас продвинут, и как найди новых девушек? По скринам в папке с игрой как минимум две еще есть. И еще вопрос, не понял как продвинут класс в специальных локациях, где искать душу огня или как там ее.

If i made mistake and developer doesn't speak russian... how to progress story, there more girls in image folder, and were can i find soul of fire for special locations?

Reactions: Repuci

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
So much bloom I have to wear shades to look at the characters. The effect you bought as 'artistic' isn't artistic if you use it uniformly and indiscriminately. It just shows you don't know when to use an airbrush or why.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
The game freezes (black screen) the first time I go to Amber's room after the transition to a new planet. :(

Reactions: Repuci

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
First, i have not played this but there are instantly 2 Negative Points:
- RPGM
- Images are Waaaay to bright.

Reiralie

Mythic Manor Lead Concept Writer
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
I would definitely suggest improving the lighting.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Just from viewing the preview images, I can definitely say that the lighting needs to be toned down. I would also recommend that the eyes also be worked on; they literally look like they are glowing.

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
Jesus, turn down the glow effect. This isn't Twilight. For content there's 228 pics at 287mb. There's 8 videos at 478mb. And an earth shattering 534mb of audio files that don't actually relate to the game. This game needs some serious compression work.

Zorin

Jun 24, 2017
1.5gb ... i so wana play this , but if the English is any worse than the description .....wont be able ta get a boner :( . BUT! ON A LIGHTER TOPIC . V0.0.1 AND ITS ALREADY 1.5GB. Ill risk losing a boner while playing just out of respect for how much work the Author put in for a first release. (y)

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Just want to report that Aurora's boobjob scene is bugged: the animation will freeze as soon as it starts when the dialogue ends. Didn't encounter problems with other scenes yet

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Yay! Finally a game with a girl with small breasts again. Looking forward to next version(s)!

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
Reactions: Zorin

anschwww

May 10, 2017
soo... 0.0.2 is out?

download game v 0.0.2: