Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Nyah. He was suspended and since he didn't work on GoB anymore he decided to remove it from his page. Suspension got him hard. I hope he will return to GoB as it was his only decent project and incest wasn't even there so he could easily avoid it

Reactions: DavidTurner

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
GoB is back on his patreon page... whew. Unfortunately, he won't work on it until after Supercreep is done, which he won't start working on until after School of Lust is done.

Reactions: seyfer110

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It's been on his page for a quite a while already. Patreon games can be developed inifinity so it's more or less abandoned unfortunately. I really regret I didn't know about this site like year ago cuz I had newes version of GoB as his Patreon and it was really dope. I can't understand why he won't share it for free when game is on hold for years in a best case scenario.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
@Ignazzio yeah I didn't realize, because after it was taken off I completely stopped paying attention to this developer lol. I got a notification that someone replied to this thread, so I checked it out on a whim. But I understand what you're saying, I really don't see any of those three games getting done any time soon if at all.

andres18

May 24, 2017
I have not been able to play, nothing else to start in the intro to leave black screen comes out and I eve nothing, some fix or something for that? some link? Thanks in advance

Trello

Jan 15, 2018
I have not been able to play, nothing else to start in the intro to leave black screen comes out and I eve nothing, some fix or something for that? some link? Thanks in advance
It's abandoned, not much point in asking for a fix, the dev has abandoned this particular project.

Reactions: Jacksassv1

chooks

Oct 20, 2017
has anyone removed the axe that is stuck in a tree stump on the map south of the siblings home??

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
GOB.exe 27.03.2017 01:00
348127232 bytes

There was 0.2 rumored/claimed as released, but F95 never aquired it. Dev claimed he emailed, receiver said it was not true etc.

Reactions: Canto Forte