Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I hope you are wrong, there is a lot of potential in this game, and we barelly saw anything yet.

John 9000

May 24, 2017
for some reason when I mine or colelct wood get this InvalidStateerror
"Failed to execute 'drawimage' on 'canvasrenderingcontext2d': The HtmlImageElement provided is in the 'broken' state."
Need help can't finish the collecting wood quest and thanks

Last edited:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
for some reason when I mine or colelct wood get this InvalidStateerror
"Failed to execute 'drawimage' on 'canvasrenderingcontext2d': The HtmlImageElement provided is in the 'broken' state."
Need help can't finish the collecting wood quest and thanks
Good luck seeing that bug fixed as this dude updates once a year if you are lucky....

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
There is a new version out but its like milking a bloody rock to find someone who has it, or will pass it on

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
It's not dead, as his website states: "PLEASE NOTE THAT DEVELOPMENT ON GAME OF BONERS HAS BEEN HALTED UNTIL THE RELEASE OF SUPERCREEP (v0.1) AND SCHOOL OF LUST." Those games are at 94% and 98% completion, so I look forward to when he has 100% of his focus on this project....because it's been awhile and the next update for this is only 58% done.

Sidenote: I love that his projects have % bars and a clear number of items till completion of the next update...otherwise I as well would have labeled this dead LONG ago.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Putting the [On-hold] tag as the game development has been halted.... there is an alpha v0.2 version there so if anyone has if u like to please share thanks

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Putting the [On-hold] tag as the game development has been halted.... there is an alpha v0.2 version there so if anyone has if u like to please share thanks
Which pisses me off to no end he just needs to stop SuperCreep it is fucking ass this game had potential at least.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
View attachment 21196

LOL scam 101 milk fans with more games you will never work on lol
Might be legitimate. I've seen movement on the other 2 over time, and if I was the developer I certainly would want to just be outright done with my other projects in order to focus completely on something as potentially massive and awesome as this hopefully will be.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Might be legitimate. I've seen movement on the other 2 over time, and if I was the developer I certainly would want to just be outright done with my other projects in order to focus completely on something as potentially massive and awesome as this hopefully will be.
I agree with this don't get me wrong I am no champion of this Dev I think super creep is a complete waste of space and utter garbage and this dev should be beaten for even trying to complete that dumpster fire...

But I would finish the other games first then do this one as this one clearly is the best of his products and deserves more focus.

Arius Zauber

Oct 15, 2016
Does anyone have screenshots of the two most recent posts on information for school of lust? Thank you!!
I think there he talks about the soonest release of the game.
But in fact, he will still be delaying release, updating progress bar at 0.1 percent per month.

drud

Aug 29, 2017
Anyone have any info about "school of lust" from boner? Rumor was its supposed to be released in October and theres only a few days left, would the game be posted on here if it is released?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It's been postponed a couple of times but he said it will be ready this month. Damn, it's such a shame that a diamond like GoB is created by such a dev. Love this game but dev is probably one of the worst when it comes to proffesional development even tho his games are really good.

Reactions: drud

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
it's called milking his patrons.
As much as I hate this sentence in this case I have to agree. His lowest tier is 10$ and he has 280 patrons most of the time even tho he's nor realeasing anything for maany months. He's feeling too comfortable I suppose. Would be great if he could finish already this Supercreep game work decently on GoB but it's just a wishful thinking. I've played 0.2 of it and further in game it's even better