maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Thank you for sharing.

Download Link:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, the link on Mega seems to lead to another version of the game, or at least the zip folder name is GameOfBoners v0.012alpha. Is it normal?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
No different version my bad didn't add a zero fixing it now

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Good game, with a lot of potential, the only downside is that i think is a little heavy, but then i have a old computer.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
just wish he released faster updates 1 every 3-4 not on imo dev need to speed things up :(

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
He's never updated fast.

Supercreep looked good, has potential, then after .04 it was GoB. I think there was maybe one updated to Supercreep after that, but honestly I got tired of it. Way too much running around for Quests to really bother with. Which is sad, since some of the images are really good. The mechanics, and lack of updates, really push it down on my desire scale though.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
He's never updated fast.

Supercreep looked good, has potential, then after .04 it was GoB. I think there was maybe one updated to Supercreep after that, but honestly I got tired of it. Way too much running around for Quests to really bother with. Which is sad, since some of the images are really good. The mechanics, and lack of updates, really push it down on my desire scale though.
It's what happens when you like to milk your patreon.... I like GoB I do I think it has SERIOUS potential but man..... This dude updates slower then 56K net connection.

Reactions: surrenderyoursister

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
His patreon site says release after he tests the game with pledges saves. Release anytime

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
This dev must have gotten serious, he has progress bars on all his projects complete with number of tasks left till next update is done.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Supercreep is Supercrap. Game of Boners had potential. Too bad it is effectively dead because author started other, crappy projects.
Anyway, I bump for 0.0.2 link...

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
Supercreep is Supercrap. Game of Boners had potential. Too bad it is effectively dead because author started other, crappy projects.
Anyway, I bump for 0.0.2 link...
Maybe because Supercreep was his first project? LMAO