nick9292

Sep 13, 2016
Anyone know if you can use cheatengine to add more money in this game? Usually the current amount x 2 + 1 works, but there are 4 .exe files you can choose in cheatengine from and none of them work.

Oschmedly

Sep 9, 2016
Anyone know if you can use cheatengine to add more money in this game? Usually the current amount x 2 + 1 works, but there are 4 .exe files you can choose in cheatengine from and none of them work.
It is much easier to use RPG Save Editor to add money. Just search for it on the site.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
the right one from OP are the new editor-version.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
how can i get the pics from the rpgmvp files ? they are some pics i would like to keep (if you see what i mean) :)
any tool or something ?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
how can i get the pics from the rpgmvp files ? they are some pics i would like to keep (if you see what i mean) :)
any tool or something ?
That's one of the things I've been trying to find. Either it isn't done or is isn't being shared. :(

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
That's one of the things I've been trying to find. Either it isn't done or is isn't being shared. :(
i got one that look good, but it require the json of the game for get the key for unlock. here the link in case someone is interrested

thats the only one i have find :/

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
i got one that look good, but it require the json of the game for get the key for unlock. here the link in case someone is interrested

thats the only one i have find :/
How would that work? I'll take a look later.. I'm not feeling well so when my brain is at 100%, I'll take a look.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
updated OP added mega link for those who want it

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
How would that work? I'll take a look later.. I'm not feeling well so when my brain is at 100%, I'll take a look.
i m not a pro, but as what i have understand, it use the json file of the game for get the key for decrypte the rpgmvp file and allow them to extract the pics inside. i dont know if it work, as the game didnt have this file inside so i cant try to see if that actually extract good

Oschmedly

Sep 9, 2016
Has anyone posted a work around, plug-in fix, throw computer against wall fix for those of us who can not get the two city maps to work in this game. All the other maps work but Portury West and East. Those two maps are completely blacked out except for the mouse and if you go over an event (fishing) or item (door, exit or person) the icon will change will quickly. but since you can not see were that was at it is hard to find the exact location of said item sometimes.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
How often do they update this?
lets just say he is milking his games for all he is worth last update 17 october for Goboners and for supercreep look all the way back to june, but have it on good info both should have new release in about a month.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
lets just say he is milking his games for all he is worth last update 17 october for Goboners and for supercreep look all the way back to june, but have it on good info both should have new release in about a month.
Oh I didn't realize this was the fucking shit stain he creates Milk the plebs... I mean Supercreep.