xanubi

Dec 9, 2021
I like the theme of the game, but i must admit that the language is a bad english translation.
Nevertheless, i'll try it, nothing to loose :geek:

Reactions: Slayerz

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Nice game.

English may not be the dev's primary language, give the dev a little slack.

Hope the dev considers.
Graphics are good. Hope the dev includes a text hide key to better see the art work.
Saves, need to add the ability to save during play. The more save slots, the better.
Animations, keep improving.

Great start up. Please keep it going with frequent updates.

Looking forward to the next update.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
that overview was full of error. so not sure if the game text would be any better. i really do like the Ebony girls tho. to bad we don't have any pure ebony H-games!

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Couldn't get into the basement after dealing with the bandit, I'm just told I need to enter the basement (which seems to be in the kitchen) but if I click on it, I'm just told that I'm not allowed down, so...

Yeah, I'm gonna take a pass. Might come back when it has more content (and I might be able to figure out what to do) but for now, eh.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
English may not be the dev's primary language, give the dev a little slack.
No hard feelings, we are just having fun. But honestly the english at least of the first post is beyond tremendous, even worst then mine :D. He could use some editing help or even just to use the famous machin translation service which, i'm positive, would do a better work, if fed with correct periods in dev's native language.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Looks like a good amount of content for a completely new project. Sadly, not worth the download as the renders are low in quality (almost looks like old Poser stuff) and the animations are very short and badly encoded.

But GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, what an awful grammar the developer/storywriter has.
If you want to profit from making a game, at least freaking ask someone to control the grammar.

Make a Discord. I have a team translating another game in their spare time, they do it just because they want to help.

"The landlady has the perfect torso".
Yeah? What about her tits, vag, face? Personally, I feel like her ass is about the size of the moon.

"Zombies have a bick cock".
Well, do many zombies have only one cock?

"I'm sure you can keep your save"
Yes, if you don't delete it.

"I was argument with my family"
"It's not like ask me about sleep"
Well...

Aimee holds the MC's dick. That's enough to make him cum.

And then... zombies. Forget it. Nothing's gonna beat the Zombie's Retreat games.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Meenapatush
3.20 star(s) 12 Votes