Hegoz

Jul 28, 2019
"Language: English"

But they don't even get the Title of the game right. I mean, you can be bad at Engrish, but who gets their own title wrong?

Is the game written the same way as the Overview of the game?

EDIT : So... I've got my answer in the message right above :HideThePain: protip for the writer :

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Why do F95zone bother with games with english as trash as this? isnt it just a waste of time? or is the english actually acceptable in the game compared to the description?
Because not all people who try their hands at making games are native english speakers, and spreading the word around about their games makes it more likely they'll find someone to help them make a proper translation. Some country's school system don't include learning another language appart from their native ones, and other are just not that good at learning, simply.
The most important thing it that the dev's trying their best at least. Shows a will to try and improve. They could have done like to many russian devs and only put out their game in russian and said "fuck english speakers".
They didn't.
Kuddos to them.

Last edited:

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
Because not all people who try their hands at making games are native english speakers, and preading thr word around about their games makes it more likely they'll find someone to help them make a proper translation. Some country's school system don't include learning another language appart from their native ones, and other are just not that good at learning, simply.
The most important thing it that the dev's trying their best at least. Shows a will to try and improve. They could have done like to many russian devs and only put out their game in russian and said "fuck english speakers".
They didn't.
Kuddos to them.
You're right, i didnt take that into consideration, those are some good points. i dont want to sound offensive, but it probably will anyway.
but using the fact that some countries doesnt have english language in their school system as an excuse is BS. English is my third language and i was self-taught.
The only reason some people doesnt know proper english is cuz they're too lazy to bother learning. and if they cant put in effort to learn english, then why should i put in effort in trying to understand the clusterfuck they call english in their games, VNs etc.?

Now i dont want to offend anyone but its annoying that they bothered learning how to create games and VNs but not learning something as important as english.

hidexraksha

Apr 24, 2020
Hi,I'm dev
Thank you play my game and your feedbacks

And SO SORRY for awful grammar.very very sorry...Serious

Very happy you guys like theme and charcters,I'll from the following aspects to be improved:
1.Buy a new Graphics card to render better.
2.More renders less dialogue.
3.Make a renpy edition with 1080p render.
4.Make a Discord.

I'm just gonna keep going anyway
Best regards

rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
Couldn't get into the basement after dealing with the bandit, I'm just told I need to enter the basement (which seems to be in the kitchen) but if I click on it, I'm just told that I'm not allowed down, so...

Yeah, I'm gonna take a pass. Might come back when it has more content (and I might be able to figure out what to do) but for now, eh.
had trouble with that at beginning as well, it should be next to the landlady's room all the way to the right side and down.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
had trouble with that at beginning as well, it should be next to the landlady's room all the way to the right side and down.
Found it - thanks. For some reason I guess I missed it originally.

Still don't really have a good opinion on it (lack of content + Engrish) but we'll see.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
but using the fact that some countries doesnt have english language in their school system as an excuse is BS. English is my third language and i was self-taught.
Also depends on the person and level of access to other languages. For example, I myself was trash in english to begin with, and only improved because I got motivated by a game I wanted to understande, but that never was translated (despite being sold).
Some people don't necessarily have the same motivation, or capacity, to learn a new language.

The only reason some people doesnt know proper english is cuz they're too lazy to bother learning. and if they cant put in effort to learn english, then why should i put in effort in trying to understand the clusterfuck they call english in their games, VNs etc.?
Some are, yes. But t hey won't get any more motivated by being berated.

NotthingMuch

Jan 27, 2018
You're right, i didnt take that into consideration, those are some good points. i dont want to sound offensive, but it probably will anyway.
but using the fact that some countries doesnt have English language in their school system as an excuse is BS. English is my third language and i was self-taught.

Now i dont want to offend anyone but its annoying that they bothered learning how to create games and VNs but not learning something as important as English.
It will amazed you how much people don't want to or can't really learn the new language even when they are in the school system.

IMO, I feel like the dev himself CAN speak English and communicate in English but can't really write it well enough. It also depends on person how much grammatical mistakes they can overlook in order to enjoy the game.

BadxHero

May 29, 2020
Suggestion: Focus on making a game in your native language first before you bother with a language that you're not fluent in. It'll help you immensely and, wait for it, people will likely translate it for you for free! Or they'll do it for a minor fee.

In any case, I'd suggest for anyone to not play this until the English improves by...leaps and bounds. Because, god help us all, the English in this is beyond atrocious. It is bad. Really, really bad.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
So is the 'swinging' optional or not? The question was asked twice but no one answered.
Because no one except the developer knows yet. There's not near enough content to say for sure one way or the other.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Because no one except the developer knows yet. There's not near enough content to say for sure one way or the other.
What I mean is if there is 'swinging' in the game right now, can you avoid it or not. I don't mean what it will become in the future.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes