motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
First, let me say, I fully understand the update was a good length. It also hit all the required high points established by what has gone before. In fact, it was an excellent update. But! It has one glaring fault! It ended to soon!

More! More! More! We want more!
more.gif

Reactions: MixQQ and holliatak

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Good VN, I see a lot of potential.

I just hope we don't have to corrupt MILFs only, it's not exactly my preference, I really liked Julia, she was the one who attracted me the most, but the MC had problems with his mother, so I can understand his preference.

I read some comments saying that the animation was perfect, it's not quite like that, some animations that clearly shouldn't be looping, are looping, and it breaks the immersion, I believe it needs correction.

Another thing, which may be too early for me to comment, is that apparently all the MC's powers seem to be related to sex/seduction/corruption, if he's preparing for war I'd like to see him train for more than just giving pleasure to women, that Alaster has already appeared with a gun in his hand twice, what is he going to do when he is alone with her, try to seduce her before she pulls the trigger?

This VN has plot and subplots, it's not just a fuckfest, at least I don't want it to become one.

Reactions: dolfe67

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
No NTR is a good thing but are there any virgin girls here?
I think Julia is. She never said it explicitly but there are hints.
Hi,
I've been watching for you to list the future tags before trying your game.
A lot of us want to know what fetishes you plan to include,
which one's will be optional,
and which one's you will never do.

We know that creators will not make any content they do not like so even if you are not 100% sure what will be in your game, we know you should have some idea what you want to do.
The game has been great so far. The only problem is one of the LIs kissing her husband. If you can ignore it you should play this.
How is Julia? Of course she is no virgin.
Didn't she say that she never got naked in front of anyone before?

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
Just install uBlock Origin and problem solved. I hate that site, but when I have to use it, I get no redirects.
My question was once the game is installed and you start it how do you save it? I see the quick menu down in the left hand corner but that's only for settings with no save option

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
My question was once the game is installed and you start it how do you save it? I see the quick menu down in the left hand corner but that's only for settings with no save option
This is what I see when I go to mixdrop for a file:
1699298779919.png

Then I hit download, timer will show on the button, then it will say download again. Click it, your browser popup will happen then just click save. If anything else shows, don't try another link like Pixeldrain, which is what I try to always use.

anonymousguys

Dec 3, 2022
I think Julia is. She never said it explicitly but there are hints.

The game has been great so far. The only problem is one of the LIs kissing her husband. If you can ignore it you should play this.

Didn't she say that she never got naked in front of anyone before?
I really love the update and Julia and hope she never have sexual relation with mc dad

Reactions: BGRW2020

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I can't ignore that. If the creator thinks that is OK to show a Li kissing someone else then we may be seeing NTR next. No harem lover ever wants to see one of his Li's interacting sexually with someone else. A kiss is a sexual act. In fact some people think it is more intimate than having intercourse.

It doesn't matter what is currently in the game as much as what the creator is intending in the future. I have seen a hundred games start out vanilla and then make a 90 degree turn once the creator felt that they had enough subscribers. I want to hear from him what his intentions are. I tend to get invested into the story and characters so I have learned to wait until we have a clear idea what the developer is planning for fetishes in his game before I will play it. If he is unwilling to tell us then that is a huge red flag for a lot of us and we will steer clear of his work.

I am glad that you like it so far but that is not the point of my question.
Lol then this game is not for you. Two of the women are already married so of course they have had sex with their husbands, you just don't see it and hell one of them is only sleeping with the MC for money. Now like i said, it's not shown but these girls aren't your typical "virgins" they are adult women who have been around the block so to speak and if that's something that you can't handle you should probably look elsewhere.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I can't ignore that. If the creator thinks that is OK to show a Li kissing someone else then we may be seeing NTR next. No harem lover ever wants to see one of his Li's interacting sexually with someone else. A kiss is a sexual act. In fact some people think it is more intimate than having intercourse.

It doesn't matter what is currently in the game as much as what the creator is intending in the future. I have seen a hundred games start out vanilla and then make a 90 degree turn once the creator felt that they had enough subscribers. I want to hear from him what his intentions are. I tend to get invested into the story and characters so I have learned to wait until we have a clear idea what the developer is planning for fetishes in his game before I will play it. If he is unwilling to tell us then that is a huge red flag for a lot of us and we will steer clear of his work.

I am glad that you like it so far but that is not the point of my question.
If your problem is about NTR, then dev already talked about this when the game first arrive here
There is no NTR. The whole premise is the opposite of it.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Just because they are married doesn't mean we have to see them going at it. If I wanted that I would have played an NTR game. None of the LIs should be having sex with anyone except MC after the game starts.

I gave this game a chance because I didn't see her doing anything more than kissing. If dev goes further and shows her giving her husband a BJ to rekindle her marriage or something I'll drop this game without thinking twice.
If your not donating to the development of the game then you "dropping it" doesn't really mean anything to anyone mr forum warrior.

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
This is what I see when I go to mixdrop for a file:
View attachment 3066011

Then I hit download, timer will show on the button, then it will say download again. Click it, your browser popup will happen then just click save. If anything else shows, don't try another link like Pixeldrain, which is what I try to always use.
Did you see my question about how you save the game once you're playing it? The only menu button I see is for gameplay settings but nothing for saving or loading files

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Did you see my question about how you save the game once you're playing it? The only menu button I see is for gameplay settings but nothing for saving or loading files
Yes, I saw that. I just don't have an answer as I've never encountered that. If I was you, I'd dl it from another site instead.

davie2404

Jul 27, 2023
Ok. At your suggestion I fought through 30 redirects and downloaded the game. Now my question is where is the menu button so you can actually save a file?
If you click bottom left then " enable " quick menu the save button will appear on the bottom of your screen. Then save as normal.

Reactions: Grimm0ne
4.80 star(s) 138 Votes