Others Completed Game of Lascivity OMEGA (The First Volume) -Vampire vs. KungFu Girl- [Umemaro 3D]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
can someone help me what do i do next after the sex scene with mai and the othergirl in the classroom
Same here.

And i have a problem in that scene, i only can cum inside Mai(ponytail and glasses) the other options give me an error(macky player or something) and then crashes!!!!!

Torpower0

May 20, 2017
can someone help me what do i do next after the sex scene with mai and the othergirl in the classroom
Same here.

And i have a problem in that scene, i only can cum inside Mai(ponytail and glasses) the other options give me an error(macky player or something) and then crashes!!!!!
I finally figured it out. Go to the Faculty RM, go through all the dialogue options for View, Talk, and Investigate. Then go back to Talk. Your next hint will be given.

Reactions: Aruden Kun

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
Request second volume - vampires vs kungfu girls, please
Like reaper_day said it's already here but it's not the "second volume", Vampire VS Kung Fu Girl is the first one, Power Of God is the second volume.

Automagic

Apr 10, 2018
Can't get the videos to load in the game. Can open the individual files but keep getting a black screen in the game it self. UI and text loads fine.

heero000

Jun 23, 2018
Can't get the videos to load in the game. Can open the individual files but keep getting a black screen in the game it self. UI and text loads fine.
If you have issues with any japanese animation/game, try one of the following:
1. Rename the folder to get rid of any Japanese characters.
2. Run the program with applocale or ntlea or localeemulator.
3. Run your system in Japanese unicode.
4. Install additional codecpack (like k-lite standard/full or windows 7/10 codec pack)

Last edited:
Reactions: Automagic

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
anyone havee issues with going full screen only? game runs just fine in windowed but as soon as i try to go full screen its just a black screen but eeverything else still works ie i can seee the text push buttons etc just no image or video

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
im having trouble muxing / merging them with mpegsplitter/avidemux.
mpcbe can play each file correctly but one by one only.

atmaloveroflight

Sep 22, 2020
I know that this is an ancient thread but I felt like sharing that all Umemaro products seem to hate Windows 10. In my case they'll run once but after trying to make it go full screen and back on my 4k monitor the videos utterly fail to reload. I've tried every troubleshooting tip I could find.

1) Run in compatibility settings with 8 bit colors
2) Download a bunch of codecs and other stuff that's supposed to make this product compatible
3) Reinstall the game folder and re-running it 17 billion times.

Etc.

I don't know how this movie UI was coded but it's clearly from some kind of horrifically ancient dark ages. In the end, all I could do was to use to run it (via a shared folder) on a virtual version of Windows XP (easy to find; Microsoft officially at this point in its age).

Only then do any of Umemaro's work finally work. I'm disappointed in this in it's programming. =/

Nonetheless the final product is AMAZING though. But yeah. To any reading this, all I can say is get familiar with virtual box (if you're not already) and install this on a VM.

Last edited:
Reactions: Randomamigo

lolplayer123

Dec 27, 2019
I know that this is an ancient thread but I felt like sharing that all Umemaro products seem to hate Windows 10. In my case they'll run once but after trying to make it go full screen and back on my 4k monitor the videos utterly fail to reload. I've tried every troubleshooting tip I could find.

1) Run in compatibility settings with 8 bit colors
2) Download a bunch of codecs and other stuff that's supposed to make this product compatible
3) Reinstall the game folder and re-running it 17 billion times.

Etc.

I don't know how this movie UI was coded but it's clearly from some kind of horrifically ancient dark ages. In the end, all I could do was to use to run it (via a shared folder) on a virtual version of Windows XP (easy to find; Microsoft officially at this point in its age).

Only then do any of Umemaro's work finally work. I'm disappointed in this in it's programming. =/

Nonetheless the final product is AMAZING though. But yeah. To any reading this, all I can say is get familiar with virtual box (if you're not already) and install this on a VM.
I tried running it through a shared folder in VirtualBox, but it still doesn't seem to work. I, now, encounter the following error "run time error 5 invalid procedure call or argument". I do not know why this is happening and haven't found a solution to this problem yet. Have you by any chance experienced the same error?

Ar_ndri

Jan 31, 2019
I use Windows 10
I fix the black screen with K-LITE Standard and Megamix LAV Filters(idk which one is work, just install all of it :v). After that I also Run in Windows 7 and 8 bit color compatibility. Also based on my experience DON'T TRY TO PLAY THIS GAME ON FULLSCREEN or the black screen gonna come back. Hope this work for u

• Red Heart
Reactions: TenguHawk and Paarl
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote