Others Completed Game of Lascivity OMEGA (The First Volume) -Vampire vs. KungFu Girl- [Umemaro 3D]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Apple Jinx

Nov 2, 2019
Does anyone know why all the animations in the game is showing up as black screen with the "now loading..." text? I can hear the sound just fine though. I think it's either because of windows 10 incompatibility or it has something to do with my dual monitor set up?

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I use Windows 10
I fix the black screen with K-LITE Standard and Megamix LAV Filters(idk which one is work, just install all of it :v). After that I also Run in Windows 7 and 8 bit color compatibility. Also based on my experience DON'T TRY TO PLAY THIS GAME ON FULLSCREEN or the black screen gonna come back. Hope this work for u
It worked, I mistakenly hit the full screen button and it no longer fixed it the other way, setting it to 8 bits if

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
At the end of the sex scene with the two girls and then witnessing that of a teacher and the student in the science room, I no longer know what to do or where to go
any guide?

Aug 6, 2020
Thanks brynhildr
Great job with this collection:love:

Its funny, because i checked for this in 2018 on this site but it didn't show me anything. But i was not a member back then and maybe i was not thorough with my search.

Loli-con

May 26, 2018
Hey does anyone know how to change the game to full screen? First the game runs as a background process(I can't alt+tab out to look at the f95forum then alt+tab in). The game also appears to be in a very small square on the corner of my screen with no obvious way of going full screen. My default resolution for my monitor is 2560x1440. Does anyone know how to fix this?

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Really enjoyed this one. The old Umemaro 3d stuff adds to the creepyness and sets the tone for the game

Blood_Mage

Apr 23, 2020
Anyone know how to unlock the hidden sex scenes? I'm missing 1 with the tan girl and 5 the lesbian couple.
EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out.

Last edited:

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
I know I'm quite late to this forum but for anyone having issued with the black 'Now Loading' screen, I've found that reducing the colour mode to 16-bit in the compatibility settings fixed the issue.

Reactions: Maerlock

RedgraveWalker

Oct 15, 2019
I know I'm quite late to this forum but for anyone having issued with the black 'Now Loading' screen, I've found that reducing the colour mode to 16-bit in the compatibility settings fixed the issue.
I have tried doing that in the properties of the .exe program and is not working, and Im having the exact same problem as the screen stays dark and the mouse just gets stuck in the loading circle.

salduran

Jun 23, 2019
Made an account just to post this.
First I download Lav filters Megamix, 32bit. Being 32bit I think that what is important because the game is 32bit.
Secondly I removed the " -eng" from the exe file, now it reads just "IntouYuugiOmega".
Now it works flawlessly as well as other umemaro games.
This one Works for me...i just google "lav megamix" and install it and change the exe file name

stupidid

Mar 3, 2020
need help, i stuck when in classroom and try to go out for investigate but the place just classroom and principle room other place like yard libary didnt pop up. but the square border at the right screen just reshape bit longer than before and nothing happen. just two place open.

Reactions: Sorairi
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote