piuvv

Aug 27, 2017
After speaking with Jimmy for a second time (after you speak with the goths in the garden) - you can then go to the headmistresses office inside the college.
thanks but it doesnt work. l just can "want help from Draven and just click CCTV feed at jimmy's place" reapetedly. l ve tried to go sophias office after every action with them but its locked everytime. do you think l had some mistake formerly?

rle68

May 28, 2017
genre (spoiler):
Adventure, Gay, Forced, Voyeurism, Incest, MILF, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Mind Control, Optional NTR
if i remember correctly that tag stuff was added after the game came out my original objection was long ago.. and i still dont care about this game

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Android, phone.

Game gives error when trying to go with the drinking guys to their apt.
Says can't load image oldtown/yobflat1.
I'm thinking it's a resolution problem as in my phone can't support it.
Letting people know.

Reactions: hydrati

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
if i remember correctly that tag stuff was added after the game came out my original objection was long ago.. and i still dont care about this game
>

Android, phone.

Game gives error when trying to go with the drinking guys to their apt.
Says can't load image oldtown/yobflat1.
I'm thinking it's a resolution problem as in my phone can't support it.
Letting people know.
android version is an unsupported bootleg.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017

Hey all,

No concrete roadmap for the 0.6 release yet, I know what I want to focus on this time round but I'm still pulling together the story elements for it. My goal with 0.6 is to bring the Caladon content up to scratch, camaron usage throughout the company and eventually, throughout the game.

So far though, I've been doing a bit of code tidyup - up until now I had just been using a single script.rpy file, that was getting a little bit unwieldy (9k+ lines) so I have split it up into individual script files for each of the major areas and content types which will hopefully make things easier for me to edit/update.

I plan to have a release done and ready to go by the second weekend of August, I'm putting my name on that release window. Hopefully come then there will be plenty of Caladon content as well as something else I hope to get in this update, random interactable events (short events) that happen when travelling between areas. So far there is only a couple of these (such as the college party random events) but I want possible events to occur whenever you go to the town centre, or oldtown etc.

I should stop typing and just hit publish now. I'll be spending the next few days working on content so I should be back with another update soon with a real idea of what we'll have this time round. Any and all feedback is welcome as well as thoughts on the story, characters, who you would like to see and whatnot.

Cheers :)

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
How do you get the bus groping scenes? Are they left over from before the map interface was changed? Because I've only played this version and haven't really found anywhere where they seem like they would activate.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
How do you get the bus groping scenes? Are they left over from before the map interface was changed? Because I've only played this version and haven't really found anywhere where they seem like they would activate.
I think they are gone now.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
I think they are gone now.
A temporary casualty of the new map, will be returning in the next version along with smaller events that can trigger randomly on journeys for a bit of variation in your travels.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Hey folks,

Posted an update on Patreon about where I am with this update;
-------

So bit of a delay between posts due to some unforseen time hoovers but back on track now. I still have some stuff to write before this release is ready but I have enough done to lay out the new content for you guys.
# New cory path - no camaron involved.
# Caladon content expanded;
- Kendra introduced
- Camaron can be used on most characters at Caladon to varying degrees of success
# Travel modes
- Travel by bus, taxi or foot between locations, events randomly occur based on method chosen, still to be fleshed out more as currently there are only really events for female players taking the bus, but it's a show of what will be there eventually
# Energy / Stats
- There will be situations eventually in these random events where you will need to make choices that will change how things occur in the event based on your stats, these stats are:
-- Strength
-- Dexterity
-- Intelligence
- There is no method to raise Intelligence just yet but the other two can be raised at the gym by spending energy. Female characters will also find a couple of scenes here. Stats don't do anything just yet.

As I say, I'm still working on stuff - specifically the Caladon stuff, I haven't finished writing all of the camaron based events. I had hoped to spend a fair chunk of this weekend doing so but yesterday was a write off unfortunately so I'm a full day behind in what I'd like to have done.

Not too long to go before a release though! Let me know if you have any questions or feedback.

Cheers
-----------

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes