tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Can't give camaron to Cory.
doesn't matter if you do, for some reason he has try to fuck cory/mom as a selection but click it and suddenly you're in the bathroom, which is so odd cuz he clearly has the videos for the scene in the game just nowhere does it mention corymcouch1-13 which is the beginning of fucking her. nor can you fuck molly tho there are videos that show you do so in 2 different occassions.
why include the videos in the game if you aren't going to show them at all?!? other than that nothing at all has changed....

Reactions: luisar018

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
can't open the console and have already modifyed the rpy 00 to True when it is needed
wat to do now

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
by the way when I press shift and O noting hapens.
Oh well another game for Pro mooders only or non cheaters .

Reactions: bobn

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
How to fuck cory in the evening, its impossible for me to do it
These scenes aren't available in game yet, fucking with camaron on people like family members or those not already interested in you (like Lauren) will require a higher level of camaron which you'll be able to develop in the next release.

Who i get 2: blackmail for mom????
You should be able to overhear her upstairs on the phone during the day, early afternoon. Note that changing time on that screen won't trigger anything, you need to leave and go back to trigger events on time change.

Can't give camaron to Cory.
Do you have any more information please? Have you done all of her other quests, going to the mall for example? I can give her camaron so it is possible.

Can this be considered a reliable changelog for the new update or has anything changed with the update since this was posted?
More or less, the bulk of additional changes are bug fixes, most of which are in 0.6.2 which is still being tidied up. I'll be posting a full change log (at least the bits that I wrote down) with the 0.6.2 release, I just really wanted to get this one out to the public so that I can hopefully squeeze all the bug fixes into 0.6.2 and then start work on 0.7.

v0.6.1 .. any new scenes with the boy & mom?
old save work? no bugs?
I expect old saves to work, I'd appreciate any reports of them failing. There is a new blackmail path added this release with Cory for male players.

If you don't put the program on Molly's computer when you get it back from being repaired can you put it on after? I have enough money now but I don't see an option to buy the program.
There isn't an legitimate way to get the laptop back and do this however if you want to continue down that route just use the console to set;
mollpcbugged = True

lol cory is the mom?
She sure is.

When you try to use camaron on bill it will take you to the dad.
Fixed in 0.6.2, thank you. :)

How to increase level of camaron?
This isn't possible this release, it'll be in the next one though.

doesn't matter if you do, for some reason he has try to fuck cory/mom as a selection but click it and suddenly you're in the bathroom, which is so odd cuz he clearly has the videos for the scene in the game just nowhere does it mention corymcouch1-13 which is the beginning of fucking her. nor can you fuck molly tho there are videos that show you do so in 2 different occassions.
why include the videos in the game if you aren't going to show them at all?!? other than that nothing at all has changed....
Simple reason really, I don't want to have to go back to a scene and create the webms when I can do them all in one go, there is always the risk of the content no longer being available as well (via stream or purchase). You're correct, nothing has changed with the Cory camaron path.

by the way when I press shift and O noting hapens.
Oh well another game for Pro mooders only or non cheaters .
I don't lock the console away so setting it to enabled should work. I recommend using UnRen to sort this issue;

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
thank you for clarifying that Teron. was driving me nuts when i noticed them and couldn't figure out how to make them show..

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
"I got Mom to give me a blowjob in exchange for deleting the pics. If I got more, maybe I can get ... more. "

Ok first more what? more pics? how can you do that? if not where and when will you further the blackmail quest ?

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
thank you for clarifying that Teron. was driving me nuts when i noticed them and couldn't figure out how to make them show..
I know how you feel. I often go into the images folder on new games to get a feel for the content before playing, so I try to keep the non-used scenes to a minimum. Once more camaron is unlocked I can start implementing the missing sex scenes. :)

"I got Mom to give me a blowjob in exchange for deleting the pics. If I got more, maybe I can get ... more. "

Ok first more what? more pics? how can you do that? if not where and when will you further the blackmail quest ?
Good question, when I wrote it I referred to more than a blowjob. That won't happen in this release though, I meant to add an end of content marker there.

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
yeah I figured more pics should equal more naughty things you can do to mom like finally fucking her but yeah I cant wait till the next release, keep up the good work @Teron

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
thx for respawning Mr.Develpor... :D
1 more thing .. how do i get/create "camaron"?
either i skipt alot and didnt read .. or i used an old old save thats not working the currectly...
You can create camaron in the lab at Caladon, just make sure to choose the option to remove a camaron dose from the batch. :)

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
Do you have any more information please? Have you done all of her other quests, going to the mall for example? I can give her camaron so it is possible.
Playing as a girl. Did the mall thing and hired Loren for cleaning.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Hey Teron!
It's the same for this, as the first blackmail.... Sorry if I ask again. Also adds a picture so you know I mean ...
Game of Life - Blackmailing Mom.jpg

tomcat0815

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Is it correct that the videos continue to run in the background? On the bus, for example, if you get off earlier, the video continues. It's messy and distracting.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Still No Dad content? :c
None this release, upgrading camaron is a focus for the next one which directly interacts with Lance and the Dad.

Playing as a girl. Did the mall thing and hired Loren for cleaning.
Thanks for letting me know - I've had a play through there as a female and wow - all of the female scenes with Cory were pointing to the male scenes! Whaat! I've fixed them to point to the correct images, if you have camaron you should be able to pour some drinks in the kitchen and add camaron to the Moms drink. This is only after you watch an erotic movie with her in the evening so make sure you do that first, you then progress that particular path by dosing and watching more erotic movies.

Does this count as new content then? :D

How do I activate the console?
I'd recommend using UnRen to enable it as well as anything else that might be accidentally disabled and then hit shift+O

Hey Teron!
It's the same for this, as the first blackmail.... Sorry if I ask again. Also adds a picture so you know I mean ...
View attachment 138890
Hi there, that looks like you've finished the blackmail stuff for this release - was really just a couple of scenes to introduce the path.

in 0.6.2 using camaron on bill still takes MC to dad
>.<

Should be fixed now, you should not be able to take Bill camaron if he has dosed you. I think that's what was causing the problem due to a variable being set when he doses you but then not being considered properly in the if statement when you get the options to dose him again.

Is it correct that the videos continue to run in the background? On the bus, for example, if you get off earlier, the video continues. It's messy and distracting.
No that's definitely a bug, although I did just play through both of the bus scenes and didn't get any images staying on my screen. If it does happen again, any chance you can send me a screenshot?

0.6.3 is uploading just now, should be about 20 minutes. I'll update the OP when complete.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes