Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
To the dev:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uhhh... Maths is hard. :D

That'll be fixed in the next update, thanks. They don't do anything in 0.6, so no change to gameplay thankfully.

Edit: Ah, looking at it and I also had perception in there as a stat but decided to take it out. It was a different number in each of them but I never fixed the values when I removed it. Good to know I'm not just retarded.

Reactions: luisar018

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Hi all,

I've just posted a poll on my patreon with regards to the gay tag and its use in femdom content, would be much appreciated if anyone interested could also vote so I have a good view of what fans of the game would like to see.
I know there was a lot of people unhappy with the gay content not being tagged but I felt that was specifically M/M content and anyone playing a submissive male encountering femdom content is likely to know what they are in for.

Cheers all

PS: Update is coming along nicely, camaron2 stuff is mostly written with the exception of actually making it but the template is in place now to write that.

Reactions: Templar Knight

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
I like this game. Just started, but there are really good scenes so far.
Thing that I would like to be added: to change the dialog for the oral scene with Bill. It would be great that when the submissiveness increase, also the MC becomes better with oral sex.
It would be great to buy some beer, without drink it, so we can add some Cameron to it and give it to Bill.
Also to have some bathroom scenes on the gym.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
I like this game. Just started, but there are really good scenes so far.
Thing that I would like to be added: to change the dialog for the oral scene with Bill. It would be great that when the submissiveness increase, also the MC becomes better with oral sex.
It would be great to buy some beer, without drink it, so we can add some Cameron to it and give it to Bill.
Also to have some bathroom scenes on the gym.
Glad you're enjoying it! :)
I will probably be rewriting a lot of the older content (which includes the Bill intro) at some point down the line so that could be an option.

I posted an update on my Patreon last night about the progress of the next release and the release date (latest date that I'm targetting, could be earlier). It'll be the 6th of October at the very latest unless there are major issues I discover when testing (not likely).

Reactions: Adamex

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
someone please tell the dev to initialize missing variables when the game loads.
i really dont want to run through everything AGAIN when they add new characters.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
someone please tell the dev to initialize missing variables when the game loads.
i really dont want to run through everything AGAIN when they add new characters.
I always initialise new variables unless I forget. It's less likely for me to see them as 90% of my testing of a new release is done from a new save so if you come across any, let me know the specific variable name.

Cheers

Reactions: luisar018

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I always initialise new variables unless I forget. It's less likely for me to see them as 90% of my testing of a new release is done from a new save so if you come across any, let me know the specific variable name.

Cheers
all of the office coffee dosing variables. And the bill cantina button always goes to dad.

Reactions: Adamex

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
0.7 please
Guy the Developer is constnatly posting in this forum.......just wait the week until the free release or support him on Patron.......just saying..........

By the way good game so far.....totaly hitting some fetisches here i like. Thx for the effort Teron if you need more ideas for Bill, i would be happy to help i love this guy *grin*

Reactions: Teron

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017

Guy the Developer is constnatly posting in this forum.......just wait the week until the free release or support him on Patron.......just saying..........

By the way good game so far.....totaly hitting some fetisches here i like. Thx for the effort Teron if you need more ideas for Bill, i would be happy to help i love this guy *grin*
Thanks for the support, I'm glad you're enjoying it! I'm always happy to hear ideas from the players, I'm active here mostly but sending them anywhere I post will work! I'm really looking forward to adding more of Bills content though, his character is inspired by "The Company" character, John and I always found myself wanting more content from that character so hopefully his story paths work out. :)

Fury945

Mar 5, 2018
tbh it's no surprise to me my saves broke, a). it's been a while since I even thought to check for an update and it has been several since the last version i played and b). the navigation system has changed from when I last played.

btw to those who're still having trouble getting with cory after going through the shopping trip and erotic movie try going into the console and typing corynote = 5, not sure why (or how) but there's still a bug preventing that variable from updating properly after the shopping trip

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
tbh it's no surprise to me my saves broke, a). it's been a while since I even thought to check for an update and it has been several since the last version i played and b). the navigation system has changed from when I last played.

btw to those who're still having trouble getting with cory after going through the shopping trip and erotic movie try going into the console and typing corynote = 5, not sure why (or how) but there's still a bug preventing that variable from updating properly after the shopping trip
That's odd, the 0.6.3 release has the code to set that variable correctly. Once you've been on the shopping trip you'll have the erotic movie as well so you can go straight to watching it with Cory in the evening, the corynote variable is really just for the notes screen and that'll be set to 6 as soon as you've watched the erotic movie + two of the other options for movies.

Fury945

Mar 5, 2018
yeah I found it odd too as I actually looked through the code to see what was going on and it's definitely the latest public release but for some reason that tiny bit of code just didn't trigger for me and it was from a complete restart

Fury945

Mar 5, 2018
wish I could be of more help than that but other than reporting the bugs I run into I'm not great at doing so

edit: also was the aunt scene supposed to be that scary? because she really freaked me out.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
wish I could be of more help than that but other than reporting the bugs I run into I'm not great at doing so

edit: also was the aunt scene supposed to be that scary? because she really freaked me out.
Honestly, the only thing I can really ask for from players is feedback/bug reports - it really does help. This one is a peculiar one but thankfully not game breaking. :)

The aunt scene has actually been updated for the 0.7 release as has the whole intro, you meet her first thing now so she can fuck with your head nice and early. Bit less intense this time though :p

Reactions: Horse197

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
Hey Theron here my Storybord for the Dominant Bill chain like i would imagine it.

its a PNG by the way.

You are free to use all or any part of it at your choice.... if you do wanna use some of it i will be happy to help further with the pretexting.

Word of warning: English is not my first language so you can kepp all fails and mistakes you find ;)

Keep up the good work up and if you like my input let me know i realy like your game and the style you are doing it an will be happy to help.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes