Horse197

Jun 10, 2018
Please, guys, I am sure we would all like to see the efforts, of those who have nothing but complaints... There's positive critique, and there's downright complaining over nothing.

If y'all can do a better job, I would like very much to see...

Fury945

Mar 5, 2018
Honestly, the only thing I can really ask for from players is feedback/bug reports - it really does help. This one is a peculiar one but thankfully not game breaking. :)

The aunt scene has actually been updated for the 0.7 release as has the whole intro, you meet her first thing now so she can fuck with your head nice and early. Bit less intense this time though :p
ah so she was supposed to give the whole succubus come I will consume your soul in the most pleasurable way possible kinda feel then, scary seductress can be very good :D.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Honestly, the only thing I can really ask for from players is feedback/bug reports - it really does help. This one is a peculiar one but thankfully not game breaking. :)

The aunt scene has actually been updated for the 0.7 release as has the whole intro, you meet her first thing now so she can fuck with your head nice and early. Bit less intense this time though :p
Just wanted to say that you're doing great work Teron, and I'm pleased to see you're growing a fan base.

Hope this really takes off for you.

Reactions: Teron

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Hey Theron here my Storybord for the Dominant Bill chain like i would imagine it.

its a PNG by the way.

You are free to use all or any part of it at your choice.... if you do wanna use some of it i will be happy to help further with the pretexting.

Word of warning: English is not my first language so you can kepp all fails and mistakes you find ;)

Keep up the good work up and if you like my input let me know i realy like your game and the style you are doing it an will be happy to help.
Hey, that's some decent effort in that storyboard mate. As Bill isn't one of the main players in the three way battle that is unfolding I hadn't really planned as much content for him in that sense but you know, I really like the idea of someone using you to corrupt your own family. It won't be anytime soon but right now, I'm on board with that idea :)

Cheers

Just wanted to say that you're doing great work Teron, and I'm pleased to see you're growing a fan base.

Hope this really takes off for you.
Thanks mate. Just a good thing you and the other guys gave me the all important feedback in the first few weeks, specifically the engine feedback - I'm quite certain I'd have gave up by now if I was still fighting with Unity to function like Ren'Py. Fingers crossed I can pull in some more fans, maybe hit the same income as Summertime Saga or something small like that. x'D

Reactions: dspeed

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
Hey, that's some decent effort in that storyboard mate. As Bill isn't one of the main players in the three way battle that is unfolding I hadn't really planned as much content for him in that sense but you know, I really like the idea of someone using you to corrupt your own family. It won't be anytime soon but right now, I'm on board with that idea :)

Cheers
Well it did take 90 minutes, including Pizza.......so no big deal ;)

As i said, you can use any or no part of it at your pleasure. I am unforutnatly not able do start my own Projekt do to the fact that i am not god at Programming (I can work with existing code witch gives me some Modding skill but not starting somthing from scratch.) and then there is the fact that i do not have the Time for it with 180-240 hours of work a Month. But i am pretty god in structring things and developing ideas, at least thats what my chef says. ;)

I have a deep resepect for everyone that is willing to try their own Game. Hope you really get were you want with your project because that is the most importend part and ignore the whinning from anybody if the game is not what they want.
if you need/want more input at some point or you need somthing organized and structured just let me know.
I am always happy to help :)

best regards
Kai

Reactions: Teron

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
The game looks intresting im kinda curious about the mind control aspect
Mind control is currently done via a drug, camaron. Once one of the three main paths have more content, specifically the college path, there will also be a telepathic element to the mind control.

Thr game doesnt shows gifs/videos for me :/
yup can cofirm im having same issue just downloaded and no gifs/videos are showing
I'm seeing the same guys, thank you for reporting it so quickly. I've added the 0.7.0 working version to the PC link for now whilst I have a look into this.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
I disabled the sound, voice, music channels which has disabled the movie channel automatically. Smashing.

Fixed version is being uploaded just now, will update OP in 10 minutes or so.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
OP updated for PC/Mac, Android is still uploading the fixed version.

Videos are playing again for me in the now uploaded version so should work for you guys. Apologies.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes