Vrdr

Jun 30, 2018
Can't start Camaron level 2 sequence, after talking with Jenna and the group of guys, doesn't matter which time slot you arrive at the Caladon the event doesn't trigger, regardless of you you talk with
After you talk to them, go to the lab at Early Afternoon. Use Lab, Develop Camaron.

Reactions: luisar018

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
To bad you can't bang the younger sister well i don't think you can i went love for her so all i was able to do was kiss not sure if she has more content on her other path

John573

Dec 16, 2017
How do you start to develop camaron 2? Also how do I make sure that I can dose the drinks for both the mother and older sister?

Reactions: luisar018

devin allie

Dec 28, 2017
cant get the console comands to come up what are the keys need to bring up console i hit control o but nothing

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
I can't seem to dose anybody.
Same, and more infuriating is the coffee shop - I get the 4 grand, but as soon as I click to the next portion, it rescinds the 4K, leaves it active in the quest log, but disables my ability to talk to him about it.
Also, I can't dose Lauren - doing her Saturday event (as Male) just results in an endless loop of "Make a Move" and "Do you want a drink? -> Better get this drink back to Lauren, then."

kxxx

Oct 13, 2016
You're a hero, man.

That random Mega limit that seems to be different every time I download something is a massive pain in the ass, even Keep2Share or those other 30kbps download sites are less of a pain as they at least let me finish the download even if it takes a while.

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
Is there a way to raise dominance without going to the clinic?
If you want to cheat, activate the console with UnRen and use the code dominance = 20 (make sure it is lowercase), and make sure that you conversely lower submissive to make sure nothing gets bugged.

Ned Kelly

Sep 14, 2018
I'm more than a little disappointed after reading this thread, I was joyfully ignorant to the fact that the black screens weren't meant to be there.

I went through a large part of the game and while the Camaron didn't appear as Camaron 2, it still allowed me to dose people and progress further and I had no other issues.

However, now I know the black screen aren't meant to be there and I've downloaded the game from about 5 different links, including the Patreon page, all versions still have the black screens and all versions have persistent memory when it comes to saves, negating the ability to start afresh (I'm still not convinced that isn't part of the black screen continuum).

With all the hours I've spent playing the game, trawling through posts for a WT to get some idea what I needed to do, finding out the black screens shouldn't be there and then finding and downloading supposedly "fixed" or "debugged" versions that all had the same problem, I've had enough.

I've deleted all versions, folders and downloads and am moving on to other things.

I've got no doubt this will become an absolutely awesome game in the future, just not with me.

valkarianss

Nov 26, 2017
So i have no idea how to use the doses. Ive got like 6 accumulated and i feel like im missing something simple

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes