madingo

Jun 3, 2017
How do you proceed with camaron level 2 quest?It says I need to find volunteer but I dont find any anywhere.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Mind control is currently done via a drug, camaron. Once one of the three main paths have more content, specifically the college path, there will also be a telepathic element to the mind control.

I'm seeing the same guys, thank you for reporting it so quickly. I've added the 0.7.0 working version to the PC link for now whilst I have a look into this.
Ok and how do i use this drug i have played the game its good but im unsure how to use the drug on the older sister or the mother

dietcoke

Jan 19, 2018
Ok and how do i use this drug i have played the game its good but im unsure how to use the drug on the older sister or the mother
You just have to get sufficiently into their stories to use the drug on them at home. Go into the kitchen and pour drinks for them, and then add the drug.

Reactions: Teron

DS19

Mar 20, 2018
Hello all
With the new version i cannot dose Cory or Molly (and other womens) in the house even when i have to do it (massage quest)
thanks

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
A question. I played a little bit on the previous update as male PC, but it seems like the clinic is the main way to raise dominance.. but you get butt raped lol. Is there another way to raise it at an acceptable pace to get dom scenes as they occur during the story? The only other one I saw was dick punching that asshole at work.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Can't start Camaron level 2 sequence, after talking with Jenna and the group of guys, doesn't matter which time slot you arrive at the Caladon the event doesn't trigger, regardless of you you talk with

Reactions: luisar018
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes