Jan 30, 2018
I need help I'm stuck on lauren cleaning on Saturday the only options were to offer a drink or make a move. How to put doses in the drinks

Revan84

Aug 13, 2018
I tried the Android version but honestly the UI is so bad I gave up fairly quick. Text keeps running off screen, and the rest of the UI takes over half the screen. And to top it off the white text color for your options is displayed on top of whatever image is shown, making those unreadable half the time which results in me tapping at my screen hoping to god I hit something useful.
I cannot comment on the quality of the content, but honestly your user interface needs to be scrapped and redone. No idea if the pc version is any better but on tablet at least it's incredibly annoying to play.

maga1991

Dec 24, 2017
how many options with cory? there is unfinished blackmail/ and what about doses? there 4 stages while watching erotica and what about more scenes with her?

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
No option for that. Infact I dont get the option to dose anyone despite having doses in my inventory. I can attach a screenshot if needed.
I can confirm this issue. If you talk to Lauren while she's cleaning, you just get locked in a perpetual loop of trying to make a move, offering her a drink, and then "Well, better get this drink to her then."
It simply doesn't present an option to dose her drink. The only ones I have gotten that option for are Nicole, Bill, and Dad at Calador.

Enteras

Jun 19, 2017
Hi all,
I have a little problem, when there is supposed to be a video, there is only a black screen and the text.

Can somene help me fix this problem ?

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Apologies if I missed your post, I picked out the ones I was fairly sure weren't answered by others or needed comments from me for clarity.

how can i blackmail cory? I am going to Friday Evening at home but not happening?
I think it is supposed to be early afternoon but i could be wrong i wanted to start blackmailing her as well but cannot seem to trigger it
Casey is correct here, however the corruption stat needs to be above 14 before this quest will trigger.

Is that pic in the OP Cory Chase? Looks just like her XD
It certainly is! The scene that image is from isn't there yet though, soon!

Hello all
With the new version i cannot dose Cory or Molly (and other womens) in the house even when i have to do it (massage quest)
thanks
What's your corruption at? Need to get that up a bit before you can start drugging people.

Possible bug, or end of current content?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Love the game!
The camaron1 bucket is all of them, so for example you could only dose Cory up until the point where she would give you a blowjob, once you've upgraded the camaron you can continue dosing her with the same ones you already have.

A question. I played a little bit on the previous update as male PC, but it seems like the clinic is the main way to raise dominance.. but you get butt raped lol. Is there another way to raise it at an acceptable pace to get dom scenes as they occur during the story? The only other one I saw was dick punching that asshole at work.
I think the lack of dominance increasing moments for males is an oversight from me, I'll need to write in some scenes where that can occur and add the dominance increase to existing scenes where it should happen.

To bad you can't bang the younger sister well i don't think you can i went love for her so all i was able to do was kiss not sure if she has more content on her other path
That's the end of Lexi's content at the moment, I tend to focus on a specific main story area with little bits of other areas for my updates, the college area is where Lexi's content will be fleshed out. There will be plenty though, Lexi is one of my favourite stars from that generation.

Same, and more infuriating is the coffee shop - I get the 4 grand, but as soon as I click to the next portion, it rescinds the 4K, leaves it active in the quest log, but disables my ability to talk to him about it.
Also, I can't dose Lauren - doing her Saturday event (as Male) just results in an endless loop of "Make a Move" and "Do you want a drink? -> Better get this drink back to Lauren, then."
I'll play through the Sojan quest and see what's up here, I haven't had any reports about it for a while but most players continuing their games wouldn't have played that part again. Thanks for reporting. Lauren stuff will be fixed in the next release (will be in the next hour or so) (just had a look, two == instead of one =.. bleh!)

The code hasn't been implemented yet, even though he says it has. It increments the level in the code, but not in the production routine.

It's an easy fix, but I haven't seen any events that use it yet so it doesn't really matter.
Not quite correct, I still need to tidy the code but what you're seeing is most likely the camaron2unlocked stuff. That's from when I had intended on having three different camaron production options but I've since simplified that down to a single camaron that is increased in power.

Cant visit Sophie. Grounds quest is done i think
Thanks for reporting, I'll look into that. The college stuff may be a bit dodgy since the introduction rewrite, I'll fix that though.

If we go Cameron path with cory can we still do the blackmail path
You can, yes, however once you start the blackmail path (first interaction with Cory where you actually blackmail her) you won't be able to dose until you reach the end of the blackmail path. I didn't think it made narrative sense to be half way through blackmailing her in the afternoon to chilling out together watching movies in the evening :p

Is there a way to raise dominance without going to the clinic?
Only a couple of scenes allow it just now, I'll be adding more asap.

Soo... dosing seems to be broken.
Can you be more specific? Is this the Lauren stuff? I'm not aware of any other dosing having issues.

I'm more than a little disappointed after reading this thread, I was joyfully ignorant to the fact that the black screens weren't meant to be there.

I went through a large part of the game and while the Camaron didn't appear as Camaron 2, it still allowed me to dose people and progress further and I had no other issues.

However, now I know the black screen aren't meant to be there and I've downloaded the game from about 5 different links, including the Patreon page, all versions still have the black screens and all versions have persistent memory when it comes to saves, negating the ability to start afresh (I'm still not convinced that isn't part of the black screen continuum).

With all the hours I've spent playing the game, trawling through posts for a WT to get some idea what I needed to do, finding out the black screens shouldn't be there and then finding and downloading supposedly "fixed" or "debugged" versions that all had the same problem, I've had enough.

I've deleted all versions, folders and downloads and am moving on to other things.

I've got no doubt this will become an absolutely awesome game in the future, just not with me.
I'm really sorry that you've played through the game without the videos, that's a commendable effort as I don't think my writing is good enough to justify no images/movies! All existing links should be pointing to the same three downloads regardless of where you are downloading from though, all of them go to Mega. (And now more, thanks to @TheImage :) )
I'm concerned that some people are still finding links to the broken version so I'll go and double check them all.

I do hope you check the game out again after a few updates, it seems like you enjoyed what you played even without the images. Again, sorry about the time you've wasted.

So i have no idea how to use the doses. Ive got like 6 accumulated and i feel like im missing something simple
What's your corruption at? You need to be a bit of a deviant to start drugging people.

I need help I'm stuck on lauren cleaning on Saturday the only options were to offer a drink or make a move. How to put doses in the drinks
Should be fixed in the next upload tonight. Corruption needs to be higher than 9 for the dosing to trigger and the give her the drink part obviously just takes you in a circle.

No option for that. Infact I dont get the option to dose anyone despite having doses in my inventory. I can attach a screenshot if needed.
What's your corruption at? That may be why you can't dose people. You also need to play through their stories a bit beforehand (at least for Cory and Molly that is).

I tried the Android version but honestly the UI is so bad I gave up fairly quick. Text keeps running off screen, and the rest of the UI takes over half the screen. And to top it off the white text color for your options is displayed on top of whatever image is shown, making those unreadable half the time which results in me tapping at my screen hoping to god I hit something useful.
I cannot comment on the quality of the content, but honestly your user interface needs to be scrapped and redone. No idea if the pc version is any better but on tablet at least it's incredibly annoying to play.
The android version only exists because it has been requested a few times, it isn't supported at the moment. I do plan on going through the menus/dialogue and shortening it down to make it easier for android players however right now it's pretty low on my priority list.

Hi all,
I have a little problem, when there is supposed to be a video, there is only a black screen and the text.

Can somene help me fix this problem ?
Can you please let me know where you downloaded the game from? What link?

Cheers

Reactions: potopka and AKA101

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Apologies if I missed your post, I picked out the ones I was fairly sure weren't answered by others or needed comments from me for clarity.

Casey is correct here, however the corruption stat needs to be above 14 before this quest will trigger.

The camaron1 bucket is all of them, so for example you could only dose Cory up until the point where she would give you a blowjob, once you've upgraded the camaron you can continue dosing her with the same ones you already have.

I think the lack of dominance increasing moments for males is an oversight from me, I'll need to write in some scenes where that can occur and add the dominance increase to existing scenes where it should happen.

That's the end of Lexi's content at the moment, I tend to focus on a specific main story area with little bits of other areas for my updates, the college area is where Lexi's content will be fleshed out. There will be plenty though, Lexi is one of my favourite stars from that generation.

I'll play through the Sojan quest and see what's up here, I haven't had any reports about it for a while but most players continuing their games wouldn't have played that part again. Thanks for reporting. Lauren stuff will be fixed in the next release (will be in the next hour or so)

Not quite correct, I still need to tidy the code but what you're seeing is most likely the camaron2unlocked stuff. That's from when I had intended on having three different camaron production options but I've since simplified that down to a single camaron that is increased in power.

Thanks for reporting, I'll look into that. The college stuff may be a bit dodgy since the introduction rewrite, I'll fix that though.

You can, yes, however once you start the blackmail path (first interaction with Cory where you actually blackmail her) you won't be able to dose until you reach the end of the blackmail path. I didn't think it made narrative sense to be half way through blackmailing her in the afternoon to chilling out together watching movies in the evening :p

Only a couple of scenes allow it just now, I'll be adding more asap.

Can you be more specific? Is this the Lauren stuff? I'm not aware of any other dosing having issues.

I'm really sorry that you've played through the game without the videos, that's a commendable effort as I don't think my writing is good enough to justify no images/movies! All existing links should be pointing to the same three downloads regardless of where you are downloading from though, all of them go to Mega. (And now more, thanks to @TheImage :) )
I'm concerned that some people are still finding links to the broken version so I'll go and double check them all.

I do hope you check the game out again after a few updates, it seems like you enjoyed what you played even without the images. Again, sorry about the time you've wasted.

What's your corruption at? You need to be a bit of a deviant to start drugging people.

Should be fixed in the next upload tonight. Corruption needs to be higher than 9 for the dosing to trigger and the give her the drink part obviously just takes you in a circle.

What's your corruption at? That may be why you can't dose people. You also need to play through their stories a bit beforehand (at least for Cory and Molly that is).

The android version only exists because it has been requested a few times, it isn't supported at the moment. I do plan on going through the menus/dialogue and shortening it down to make it easier for android players however right now it's pretty low on my priority list.

Can you please let me know where you downloaded the game from? What link?

Cheers
I agree of the three lexi is my favorite so im looking forward to making her all mine

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
Hey Teron,

finally found time to test version 7.1 two small things i noticed:

1. I dosed Molly "You will love to moddel naked for me" (somthing like that ;))
and then she refused to moddel naked to me next moddeling session. I think because the moddel chain and the dose chain are seperate but of course somhow that does not make to much sense, to me at least.

2. Tried Femal, Corruption 50, Submission 15 and did not get any new Kieran events in his office and yes i drunk the Juice in the Morning more than once. Are there any other prequesiton needed for the new events ?

Otherwise looks very good, i found some of the new Submissive dialoge and all new Dosing scenes. Still no F/F scene for Molly i think ?
Will try Male Dominant as soon as i have time for it. The new Intro looks also very good, perhaps the picture of Aunti
looks a bit strange.
As always i realy like were this is going (Loved the new Jenna dialog, with her thoughts, can't wait to tie her up or get tied up *g*)

Thx for the great update :)

PS: I will try to help out with standard questions here a bit, if i am not to "tied up" at work ;)

maga1991

Dec 24, 2017
is there any scenes after dosing cory? for example i dose her after film few times there is no more scenes after Female MC and corry lick each other?

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Hey Teron,

finally found time to test version 7.1 two small things i noticed:

1. I dosed Molly "You will love to moddel naked for me" (somthing like that ;))
and then she refused to moddel naked to me next moddeling session. I think because the moddel chain and the dose chain are seperate but of course somhow that does not make to much sense, to me at least.

2. Tried Femal, Corruption 50, Submission 15 and did not get any new Kieran events in his office and yes i drunk the Juice in the Morning more than once. Are there any other prequesiton needed for the new events ?

Otherwise looks very good, i found some of the new Submissive dialoge and all new Dosing scenes. Still no F/F scene for Molly i think ?
Will try Male Dominant as soon as i have time for it. The new Intro looks also very good, perhaps the picture of Aunti
looks a bit strange.
As always i realy like were this is going (Loved the new Jenna dialog, with her thoughts, can't wait to tie her up or get tied up *g*)

Thx for the great update :)

PS: I will try to help out with standard questions here a bit, if i am not to "tied up" at work ;)
I agree with point one, I've made a change to the code that means you need to go through Molly's modelling stuff before dosing - I thought that was already set but obviously not. :p
No F/F Molly scenes just yet though.

Kierans office.. that's a bug, drinking the juice didn't increase the dose level. It does now in the next update that I'll post soon.

Glad you're enjoying it! :)

is there any scenes after dosing cory? for example i dose her after film few times there is no more scenes after Female MC and corry lick each other?
As @Kaiww noted, that's the end of the female content for Cory dosing. (Should finish with a bit of scissoring if you've dosed enough)

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
I agree with point one, I've made a change to the code that means you need to go through Molly's modelling stuff before dosing - I thought that was already set but obviously not. :p
No F/F Molly scenes just yet though.

Kierans office.. that's a bug, drinking the juice didn't increase the dose level. It does now in the next update that I'll post soon.

Glad you're enjoying it! :)
God to hear that it was just a bug i was afraid that i missed out on somthing ;)

Then perhaps a light text change for the dosing event with molly is in order so its more in the direction "Moddeling naked make you horny" because if i remember right it reads like "you want to moddel naked for me" with still would be a small inconsistency. But i might be wrong, can not check in the moment because i am at work. As always i am very happy with your decision or better said part of me is happy wit it. :D

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Then there's quite a lot of tidying that needs to be done.
The manufacturing, inventory and dosing texts all mention camaron/level 1.
Your existing inventory of camaron 1 all magically turn into camaron 2 then?
No doubt and not just with the camaron stuff, lots of code tidy up to get through. It's the price I'm paying for not starting with a small project to begin with but I'll get it all done at some point. :)

The upgrade events simply update a variable 'camaronlevel' and dose events that require higher levels don't appear unless that variable requirement is met, I'll be sorting the words and menu descriptions etc to reflect these changes.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I have played quite a bit and i have to say i like the game alot i have also figured from some of the scenes Spoiler the father is dosing the mother and the older sister and possibly the mc if female if male nothing really seems to happen. The only one not being dosed from what i can see is the younger sister possibly due to collage and more likely because of her close proximity to the aunt who would likely realize something is very wrong. My only question and going by gameplay as a male mc im assuming we will be able to keep the girls to ourselves somehow.

chrisjot3

Jun 30, 2017
Hey, I'm having the black screen instead of video glitch as well. I downloaded the 0.7.1 for PC from the Mega link here yesterday.
Could this be a problem with my video player? Also I'm re-downloading now to see if that takes care of it.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
I have played quite a bit and i have to say i like the game alot i have also figured from some of the scenes Spoiler the father is dosing the mother and the older sister and possibly the mc if female if male nothing really seems to happen. The only one not being dosed from what i can see is the younger sister possibly due to collage and more likely because of her close proximity to the aunt who would likely realize something is very wrong. My only question and going by gameplay as a male mc im assuming we will be able to keep the girls to ourselves somehow.
Ayy, no love for Lance? :)

You're spot on with your analysis of the family dynamic so far! One of the endings (far away at the moment) is certainly going to be the MC in complete control of the family, whether this is via camaron or telepathy based mind control. I'd love to write in a story where the MC is in control just because everyone actually loves him but that's a bit far fetched if I'm honest.

Hey, I'm having the black screen instead of video glitch as well. I downloaded the 0.7.1 for PC from the Mega link here yesterday.
Could this be a problem with my video player? Also I'm re-downloading now to see if that takes care of it.
Highly unlikely to be an issue on your end. I've just updated the links to 0.7.2, I'd have a quick look in the change log and see if any of the fixes are going to bother you so you don't have to download it again.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes