4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
None this release, upgrading camaron is a focus for the next one which directly interacts with Lance and the Dad.

Thanks for letting me know - I've had a play through there as a female and wow - all of the female scenes with Cory were pointing to the male scenes! Whaat! I've fixed them to point to the correct images, if you have camaron you should be able to pour some drinks in the kitchen and add camaron to the Moms drink. This is only after you watch an erotic movie with her in the evening so make sure you do that first, you then progress that particular path by dosing and watching more erotic movies.

Does this count as new content then? :D

I'd recommend using UnRen to enable it as well as anything else that might be accidentally disabled and then hit shift+O

Hi there, that looks like you've finished the blackmail stuff for this release - was really just a couple of scenes to introduce the path.

>.<

Should be fixed now, you should not be able to take Bill camaron if he has dosed you. I think that's what was causing the problem due to a variable being set when he doses you but then not being considered properly in the if statement when you get the options to dose him again.

No that's definitely a bug, although I did just play through both of the bus scenes and didn't get any images staying on my screen. If it does happen again, any chance you can send me a screenshot?

0.6.3 is uploading just now, should be about 20 minutes. I'll update the OP when complete.
Thank's Teron....

AKA101

May 11, 2017
So we can dose bill only once in this update. Because the option disappear after I dosed him once.

AKA101

May 11, 2017
And mom supermarket visit event keeps happening even after completing it (female MC).

Edit: I changed the gender to male played the event then again changed to female and it stopped happening. And as a female MC I can't dose cory but as male can do it.

And is blackmail path only for Male MC.

Edit: after further seeing the save I noted that corynote variable didn't change for female it stays at 4 but for male it goes to 6. After changing that it works

Reactions: Teron

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
So we can dose bill only once in this update. Because the option disappear after I dosed him once.
Yep, just the once for this release I'm afraid.

And mom supermarket visit event keeps happening even after completing it (female MC).

Edit: I changed the gender to male played the event then again changed to female and it stopped happening. And as a female MC I can't dose cory but as male can do it.

And is blackmail path only for Male MC.

Edit: after further seeing the save I noted that corynote variable didn't change for female it stays at 4 but for male it goes to 6. After changing that it works
I had that same bug with the supermarket visit as a female, I had missed a line from the part where you don't grope her at the end which obviously all male characters chose the opposite! So the issue would have been there for both genders it just wasn't something male players were clicking, it was updating the corynote variable as you mentioned. The dosing stuff, I've just saw the missing line in there regarding the corynote variable for that section, I've added that now. Thank you :)

Blackmail stuff is currently male only.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
@Teron: i have send you a message about screenshots
Thank you! I thought I was going mad.. I remember reading your message this morning, went to work and came home and couldn't figure out where the report was with the screenshots! I see the problem with Lauren, I've fixed that now, thanks. I'll need to run through the bus stuff again, I was sure none of the images were broken last time I tested it.

Marlboro Gold

Sep 23, 2017
@Teron Hey I've seen that in the assests it is possible to have sex with both Kerdra and Molly but when I go to give Molly Comaron I don't have an option to give her any commands and with Kerdra I don't have the option to bring her coffee anymore after telling her to make our relationship intimate.
Is this a bug or am I just missing some trigger that'll allow me to do this?

Reactions: luisar018

Rodimus

Mar 16, 2017
Found another bug....When visiting the party on Saturday again after fighting lexi's "boyfriend", when you go find lexi, the game resets to the beginning. Happend several times...

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Teron, so far the game is nice. I have a couple minor issues. One is there is an error that pops up when I start the game. Looks like some missing files. Not major, just minor issue. I have attached my traceback log here.

This part is not an issue, but maybe a slight suggestion. The notes could be, on one hand, a bit more concise. On the other, it can have a hint area for maybe if you are stuck.
For consideration, maybe, add in a way to raise intelligence. Maybe at the college. Or maybe I am missing it?

Anyway, love the game, I just wanted to add in my two cents, and maybe help myself and others out a tad.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
@Teron Hey I've seen that in the assests it is possible to have sex with both Kerdra and Molly but when I go to give Molly Comaron I don't have an option to give her any commands and with Kerdra I don't have the option to bring her coffee anymore after telling her to make our relationship intimate.
Is this a bug or am I just missing some trigger that'll allow me to do this?
Those scenes aren't in game yet so you haven't missed anything :)
It is obviously planned though, so rather than having to go back to the scene and record again I just collect all the material in one go. Most of the time.

How do you start blackmailing Cory ?
Once you've done her intro events, the cleaning and watching movies (comedy, romance and erotic which is unlocked after her mall event) you can overhear her on her phone upstairs during the day.

Found another bug....When visiting the party on Saturday again after fighting lexi's "boyfriend", when you go find lexi, the game resets to the beginning. Happend several times...
That's a strange one, there should be a variable that takes her slut/love path to level 2 and if her slut/love level is above 1 then she won't be at the party which is the message you should recieve at that point. I'll have a look at changing the find Lexi option to not appear at all if she isn't there though.

The Company.
For Twine games, I'd second the Company and also recommend life choices. For QSP I'd go Son of a Bitch and Girl Life. Lots of content, lots of fun.

Teron, so far the game is nice. I have a couple minor issues. One is there is an error that pops up when I start the game. Looks like some missing files. Not major, just minor issue. I have attached my traceback log here.

This part is not an issue, but maybe a slight suggestion. The notes could be, on one hand, a bit more concise. On the other, it can have a hint area for maybe if you are stuck.
For consideration, maybe, add in a way to raise intelligence. Maybe at the college. Or maybe I am missing it?

Anyway, love the game, I just wanted to add in my two cents, and maybe help myself and others out a tad.
Thanks for attaching the traceback, unfortunately I have no idea why that is happening. It looks like something in the Ren'Py main menu screen that is called from the default screens.rpy is causing it but it's not something I've seen before. :(

Regarding the notes.. god.. the definition of something that seemed like a good idea at the time. I really believe that maintaining the notes section isn't worth the effort that is required for it and I now forever forgive any odd quest log information I see in games. It's something I'm going to revisit in a later release as I am not happy with how it currently works. The problem is I really want to avoid hand holding 100% but I can appreciate that the scope of the game is only going to get bigger and it'll be difficult to figure out where to go next in a lot of cases.

Intelligence cannot currently be raised and is not used for anything, coming soon. :)

Cheers all

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
@Teron, I believe that the notes are a good way of tracking things. If you will, you could include them in say a phone, or tablet, in place of just having them on the right. I won't say take examples from other games precisely, but rather adapt what some others may have done to your own way of doing things. Just a thought. Maybe something to look into.

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
I seem to get stuck after you dose Lauren once, the next week i got stuck between : make a move and give her a drink. No matter what i chose i kept ending back at the same two dialogues. I may have been out of Camaron , but as i noticed most of the events where you had to use Camaron triggered , as in you could dose drinks. You just can't sell non existent Camaron.

PS. Any way of advancing with Molly after you fully dosed her ?

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
@Teron, I believe that the notes are a good way of tracking things. If you will, you could include them in say a phone, or tablet, in place of just having them on the right. I won't say take examples from other games precisely, but rather adapt what some others may have done to your own way of doing things. Just a thought. Maybe something to look into.
It's more the maintaining of the notes that is a pain, I don't plan on removing them though. I doubt I'll be moving them from the right hand menu any time soon but it is my intention to change that to a larger box similar to the inventory as the current side bar is a bit thin for a quest log and the number of quests is only going to go up.

I seem to get stuck after you dose Lauren once, the next week i got stuck between : make a move and give her a drink. No matter what i chose i kept ending back at the same two dialogues. I may have been out of Camaron , but as i noticed most of the events where you had to use Camaron triggered , as in you could dose drinks. You just can't sell non existent Camaron.

PS. Any way of advancing with Molly after you fully dosed her ?
Once fully dosed you should be able to visit Molly in the bathroom when she is showering and at night when she is masturbating. Nothing further until the 0.7 release at which point the next level of camaron will be available and the level 2 camaron is what will be required for more than oral activity with Cory and Molly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: luisar018 and Troll

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
It's more the maintaining of the notes that is a pain, I don't plan on removing them though. I doubt I'll be moving them from the right hand menu any time soon but it is my intention to change that to a larger box similar to the inventory as the current side bar is a bit thin for a quest log and the number of quests is only going to go up.

Once fully dosed you should be able to visit Molly in the bathroom when she is showering and at night when she is masturbating. Nothing further until the 0.7 release at which point the next level of camaron will be available and the level 2 camaron is what will be required for more than oral activity with Cory and Molly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well this sounds good :) Can't wait for September :D Keep up the good work !

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I wasn't trying to move the right panel, rather make the interface more user friendly, and possibly a little more compact. However, you can expand things further, when you open up the device. It can be a phone or tablet. And it could take place of your center screen while you navigate around, and when you click close, it returns things back to normal.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes